Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Mobile Order Locations Coming to Disney World, Including Main Street Confectionery
  • Main Street Confectionery will be added when it reopens. Date still TBD
  • Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
  • Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
  • Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available Sept. 21
  • Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23

New Mobile Order Locations Coming to Disney World, Including Main Street Confectionery
  • Main Street Confectionery will be added when it reopens. Date still TBD
  • Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
  • Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
  • Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available Sept. 21
  • Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
Ah yes because I need it to be easier to get candy on a whim!

Happy Friday all!

I'm here now and things are great!

Checked in at Riviera yesterday and were upgraded from a Studio to a 1 bedroom so I no longer need to switch rooms halfway through the trip - pixie dust for the win!

Did food and wine last night, lines were not bad at all for either rides or food booths. I don't have a Remy preview (BOO) but from what I saw it looked crowded in there. I remain very jealous.

I went to Mouse Gear and there was 0 50th merch to be found. I know the next batch isn't technically dropping until the 1st but it's weird that there are advertisements literally everywhere but no merch to be found. I will keep looking and report back if I find things.

My experience as a party of 2 is that we got our own private skyliner car each time. We'll see if that holds up into the weekend. I enjoy being able to put my feet up.

Boo Bash tonight, keeping my fingers crossed for light crowds, low waits, and lots of candy!
Have fun!!! Congrats on the upgrade, that's awesome :)

Happy Friday all!

I'm here now and things are great!

Checked in at Riviera yesterday and were upgraded from a Studio to a 1 bedroom so I no longer need to switch rooms halfway through the trip - pixie dust for the win!

Did food and wine last night, lines were not bad at all for either rides or food booths. I don't have a Remy preview (BOO) but from what I saw it looked crowded in there. I remain very jealous.

I went to Mouse Gear and there was 0 50th merch to be found. I know the next batch isn't technically dropping until the 1st but it's weird that there are advertisements literally everywhere but no merch to be found. I will keep looking and report back if I find things.

My experience as a party of 2 is that we got our own private skyliner car each time. We'll see if that holds up into the weekend. I enjoy being able to put my feet up.

Boo Bash tonight, keeping my fingers crossed for light crowds, low waits, and lots of candy!

Thank you for the trip updates! Can't wait to hear about Boo Bash

Now that YeeHaw Bob is back can we get some info on the Citizens of Hollywood. They are a favorite of my DD15. We easily spent hours watching them over a course of our last ten day trip. She even participated in a few games and they came over and interacted with her while we ate at HBD lounge. Every time they saw her in the parks they remembered her and interacted with her. She loved it.

I’m glad he’s being brought back but packing unmasked people into a tiny lounge right now isn’t a good idea.

Probably not the best for folks who are very concerned about the virus, but the lounge isn’t tiny, and people can decide for themselves if they are or are not comfortable with it before they go in.

I’m very relieved and encouraged that he’s being brought back, given that so many acts seem to have been permanently cut elsewhere.

Where’s my October 1st hours extension for MK Disney??? Next Friday I hope!!

MDE shows some new Hours for those dates
494B7202-8E5F-4365-9DCA-4C673E5AB606.jpeg

F1AF7ECC-3BE6-4F8E-BB2C-EB23D1C6B8E4.jpeg
ETA: Disney World Extends Theme Park Hours for Start of 50th Anniversary

Magic Kingdom
  • September 29: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
  • October 1: Park hours extended 8am to 10pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
  • October 2: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
EPCOT

• October 1, 2: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 10am to 10pm)
Animal Kingdom

• October 1, 2: Park hours extended 8am to 8:30pm (previously 8am to 7pm)
Hollywood Studios - No changes

Last edited:
I was hoping to start seeing some later hours, especially at AK for us.

Hopefully once Thanksgiving week kicks in.

I'm hoping they extend the week after as well, that's when I'll be coming in, and in years past it seems as if they oftentimes cut the hours in early December.

Celebrate the Holiday Season in a Merry, New Way with Disney Merriest Nites, an All-New After-Hours Event at Disneyland Park

• Holiday Experiences
    Join the fun at 6 uniquely themed parties with some favorite Disney Characters—including Mickey Mouse, Miguel, Tiana, Elsa, Lilo, Stitch, Buzz Lightyear—plus snow moments on Main Street, U.S.A. and even an appearance from Santa Claus himself!
  • Early Admission to Disneyland Park
    Arrive ahead beginning at 5:00 PM and explore the park before the party, no theme park reservation required.
  • Merry Entertainment
    Get into the festive spirit with a special performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade.
  • After-Hours Access to Attractions
    Ride some of the park’s classic attractions—including holiday favorites like “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday—throughout the event, usually with shorter wait times. (Access to Mickey’s Toontown, Critter Country and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will not be available during event hours.)
  • Character Appearances
    Be on the lookout! You may see both rare and classic Disney Characters dressed in their holiday best who will stop by to join the festivities.
  • Festive Photo Ops with Themed Backdrops
    Let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture shots—with unlimited downloads of photos taken during the event—against memorable event-themed backdrops.
  • Holiday and Event Merchandise
    You’ll have the opportunity to purchase holiday merchandise, including special Disney Merriest Nites-themed merchandise available during the event.
  • Specialty Holiday Treats and Eats
    Feast on holiday treats with a twist! Enjoy event-inspired menu options like hot chocolate and cookies at select Disneyland Park locations.

Disney Merriest Nites tickets will be sold for events on Nov. 11, Nov. 16, Nov. 30, Dec. 7, and Dec. 9. Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Sept. 14, 2021, no earlier than 9 a.m., on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app. For event highlights and additional details, please visit disneyland.com/merriestnites. Tickets will be available for purchase on September 14, no earlier than 9 am PT, on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter