Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww!!! 🙁 Can always take a walk around the boardwalk and get ice cream at ‘Boardwalk Ice Cream!’ I hope you’re having a great time!!!!!
Awe. Thank you. :hug:We’re locals so just waiting for traffic to die down before heading out. Thinking about that trying the new ice cream place. The peanut butter chocolate one has my name written alllll over it LOL!

Forgot to add, THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS THREAD! 😻😻😻

Welcome to our Little
Disney News Discussion Thread!!

Here you can chat about Disney‘s latest breaking news, construction updates, procedural changes, openings and more... along with having a little bit of fun!!! I encourage everyone to be friendly and share in the discussion of the day!! Thank You all! ☺💃🏻
Thanks for making a new thread!!!

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to take a brief moment to tell you how grateful I am for the outpouring of support today. Your messages were so thoughtful and caring and I can’t say Thank You enough! You guys are wonderful and I’m just so happy to be part of this thread with you! I look forward to celebrating all the good Disney news to come together, and most importantly, performing some amazingly, well thought out, and extremely artistic choreography every Friday morning right here on the DIS!!!! 😂 💃🏻 To the people who are posting for the first time, :welcome:!! We are so happy you joined us!!! 🤗

Sincerely, From the bottom of my heart, Thank You all again 🥰:grouphug:

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to take a brief moment to tell you how grateful I am for the outpouring of support today. Your messages were so thoughtful and caring and I can’t say Thank You enough! You guys are wonderful and I’m just so happy to be part of this thread with you! I look forward to celebrating all the good Disney news to come together, and most importantly, performing some amazingly, well thought out, and extremely artistic choreography every Friday morning right here on the DIS!!!! 😂 💃🏻 To the people who are posting for the first time, :welcome:!! We are so happy you joined us!!! 🤗

🥰

I was crushed yesterday. But seeing this new thread today has made my week! So happy to follow along for all of the fun news updates!

Edit to add:

And so happy to see Mrsap back at the helm!

Good morning and Happy Friday! I wanted to share my thoughts on Cape May. We did not get any of the extra add ons. There were 4 of us. We got seated right at our 7:05 reservation time. I had never been before so I did not experience the pre Covid Cape May, but this place reminded my of a cafeteria. 😳 As the food goes, two in my party are foodies, one likes to eat, then there’s me, only eating to survive LOL! I was told that the food was good, not great, but the seafood was gone, and most of the meat. I tried the chicken which really tasted bland to me. I love lemon pepper and cook it all the time at
home so I guess I load on the spices. 🤷🏻‍♀️ What I did LOVE was the mushroom steak. So much so that we ended up ordering seconds. This is where it went downhill. I under they need to make them to order, but it took 15 minutes and us asking the manager what was happening. The deserts where nothing special but general consensus was the Oreo cookie thing was the best. I on the other hand STARTED my night with the peanut butter chocolate ice cream from the Boardwalk. As previously stated, I am not a foodie so for me food is either good or not. For me, I loved it. Forgot to ask for all chocolate ice cream, but it reminded my of Friendlys Reese’s Peanut Butter ice cream from when I was MUCH younger. Hope every one has an amazing Friday!! I kind of remembered pictures. 578029578028578027 578030

Attachments

• DE6EFB84-CC41-483D-B1CB-4C46A5F05650.jpeg
    DE6EFB84-CC41-483D-B1CB-4C46A5F05650.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 4
  • BA90822F-C65B-401C-85D9-A6947C94ABC8.jpeg
    BA90822F-C65B-401C-85D9-A6947C94ABC8.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter