Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s not Disney related, but I’m sharing because it’s been officially confirmed by Universal:

Updated Safety Guidelines
In accordance with CDC guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests, indoors or outdoors. While we do not require proof of vaccination, we do expect those who are not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings while indoors. We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties, and we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/safety-faqs

Even though I’ll probably still be wearing mine, I’m sure that’s a big relief for a lot of people coming this summer! Huge news!

I know it’s not Disney related, but I’m sharing because it’s been officially confirmed by Universal:

Updated Safety Guidelines
In accordance with CDC guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests, indoors or outdoors. While we do not require proof of vaccination, we do expect those who are not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings while indoors. We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties, and we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/safety-faqs

They are Discussing that in detail HERE.

Hey guys! I’d appreciate it if we can keep this to a Disney related discussion. Don’t want to get too off topic! Thanks so much for understanding!!:earsgirl:

I make sure to hit up Friendlys for a Hunka Chunka Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae anytime we go back up north. It’s hands down my favorite desert. Can’t wait to try this out on our September trip 😍
Gosh I haven't had Friendly's in AGES! I think we see one driving north around the Maryland/Delaware border, but even the ones I knew in NY are gone.

That PB photo upthread looks awesome!

Gosh I haven't had Friendly's in AGES! I think we see one driving north around the Maryland/Delaware border, but even the ones I knew in NY are gone.

That PB photo upthread looks awesome!

I live in the Philly burbs ... Friendly's changed corporate ownership a few times, but they never left this area. They're still all over the place around here.

Last edited:
Not much new to update for our trip so far. Today was our Hollywood Studios day and our first time riding the Skyliner this trip. I assume if you object they will let you have your own car, but I can confirm they are boarding multiple parties in the gondolas and were NOT asking if each party was ok with it. We rode with a nice family and I was able to give them some tips on getting a boarding pass for RoTR.

I live in the Philly burbs ... Friendly's changed cooperate ownership a few times, but they never left this area. They're still all over the place around here.
i live in south jersey and my husband refuses to go to friendlys anymore. about 6 years ago they stopped serving soft serve ice cream, and thats the only ice cream he likes. shame cuz i miss friendlys but since hes the only one that drives its his decision. i never learned to drive since i lived most of my life in philly where public transportation was everywhere lol

This is awesome... I wonder if they will extend any of the days that were already 8pm to 9pm? Maybe, just maybe, for me? lol
Our first Hollywood Studios day was already 8pm and I grabbed a 6:10pm Topolino's dinner reservation that day and managed to grab an 8:25pm Oga's reservation. I'm not sure we'd be able to get back from Topolino's meal to HS gate before 8pm close so we could get in and make our Oga's reservation.... anyone have thoughts on this?

I've been checking multiple times a day to see if I can move Topolino's earlier OR find a different dinner reservation in the park, but we all know how locked down restaurant reservations are these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter