Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The obvious choices, in generic terms, for '90s sitcoms would be either Friends, Seinfeld, or... the Simpsons! I doubt they'll animate, but that would be wild.

It would be a bit of a challenge to shoehorn WandaVision into either Friends or Seinfeld, especially with twin boys, but not impossible.

80s definitely looked like Family Ties, though would be cute to have some Full House references to connect the Olsen sisters. 90s I think might be Malcom in the Middle

All I know is if Wanda doesn’t say “You got it dude” in the 80s or 90s episode, I’m out.

Hi ya!

Nothing to add until Friday! :D

Speaking of - can we start a thread titled "spoilers - WandaVision seaon 1" and for every other new show that comes along? Can be easier to talk without having to post in spoiler-mode.

Just a thought!

Welcome to this side of the forums, gang. I see it has been renamed too to say Disney+ so I am not sure what that means. That may have happened before and I never noticed it though. Anyway, I hope that this can at least make things more lively way down here. I like this forum!

Holy cow. Raya looks AMAZING.

I may actually pay for this one...

I probably will too. It looks amazing. It will be like a diabetic in a candy store they know they shouldn’t buy it but they probably will.

I wonder. They could always recast. Then again Pedro Pascal is the lead and the one we follow in the story. Her character was a interesting part of the show but a side character. It's a big galaxy they could just introduce someone new.
Oh, I agree. I just know there were rumors her character was supposed to be a part of the new series they were developing.

Not sure if it will be competition to D+ and The Mandalorian, but they are writing a new Battlestar streaming series for Peacock. The goal is to start shooting by the end of this year. It is supposed to be a brand new story line and not a re-imagined series.

Apparently Golden Girls is coming to D+? I was super pumped to buy some of the early seasons on the movie club. Figures lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter