Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes--- my bad !!! Had Hulu on the brain because of "Nomadland"--- (loved). Peacock has been great !!!

That's good to know. I haven't been watching much streaming lately so once I get back in the mood I'm going to sign up because I also want to watch the new saved by the bell and lost speedways.

Yes--- my bad !!! Had Hulu on the brain because of "Nomadland"--- (loved). Peacock has been great !!!

way too many.
disney plus
Amazon only because it come with the shipping part
Hulu only because it’s free from sprint
Peacock only because it’s free with xfinity
Apple only because it’s free with buying new iPhone.
netflix only because it comes with my cable
Hbo max only because it comes with my cable package.
disney plus is the only one I will actually pay for and I am. I’m in for life.

It’s only for kids accounts! You can still watch under an adult account!!

“Adults can still view the movies on their Disney+ accounts with the content warnings.”
And it apparently happened months ago and I wasn’t paying attention. 😂

whoops!

Probably trying to temper expectations on length after the criticism they received after WandaVision's run time. They kept referring to it as a 6 hour movie but the actual time was about 4.5 without the credits, and even with the very long credits still fell short of the 6 hour mark. Though if he's saying it's not quite 8 hours still sounds like could be in the 7 hour range, which is pretty good fro 6 episodes

Probably trying to temper expectations on length after the criticism they received after WandaVision's run time. They kept referring to it as a 6 hour movie but the actual time was about 4.5 without the credits, and even with the very long credits still fell short of the 6 hour mark. Though if he's saying it's not quite 8 hours still sounds like could be in the 7 hour range, which is pretty good fro 6 episodes
They earned every bit of grief they got over the 6 hour claim. Those credits were ridiculous. The first couple shows I'd be watching and thinking there was 10 minutes left and then it ended and I'm staring at the status bar trying to figure out why they did it that way. In the grand scheme of things it was unimportant, but it just seemed ridiculous. Especially since they did make at least a small deal out of the 6 hour claim.

yea the first few episodes it annoyed me so much but wasn't as bad when knew to expect it. And them talking about episodes getting longer in the latter part of the season and the 6 hour movie comments all the time i kept expecting hour long episodes at the end. Thought it all turned out great but the expectations were definitely higher for that stuff so think it's better to do this. It's always better to exceed the expectations than underwhelm

Why does everyone watch the timer so closely when watching shows? They are as long as they need to be. I have no complaints about WandaVision's pacing. I could usually "feel" when the episode was wrapping up because it made sense in the story to do it - I didn't check to see how much was left. More is not always better.

Why does everyone watch the timer so closely when watching shows? They are as long as they need to be. I have no complaints about WandaVision's pacing. I could usually "feel" when the episode was wrapping up because it made sense in the story to do it - I didn't check to see how much was left. More is not always better.
If you are going to make a statement about it being 6 hours, and then run with that comment, it probably should be 6 hours. Do I think it was a better or worse show because it wasn't 6 hours? No. I didn't love it, but I did enjoy it eventually. But it's like anything else, when you set expectations or provide guidelines, people expect them to be followed. Otherwise why do it?

I have no idea why they talked about it being 6 hours. It's not like that came from the fans first. It came from Marvel. It didn't need to be done. But they did. So when it wasn't 6 hours, unless you counted an endless amount of credit time to get it close, it just looks foolish.

Big deal? No. The show was what it was at 4.5 hours or however long it actually totaled. But why bring it up in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter