Disney on Broadway

Tickets are so expensive so I usually have to wait till it goes on tour but I've seen the Lion King on tour and Beauty and the Beast on tour both I absolutely loved. I was lucky enough to get the chance to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway it was ok, not up to their usual standards. I want to see Newsies so bad!

I've seen the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast, both were absolutely spectacular but the Lion King is my favourite.
I would love to see Alice in Wonderland on broadway!!!

I've seen every one except Tarzan which I hear wasn't great anyway. But Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King are two of the best ones. Mary Poppins is right behind. Didn't care about The Little Mermaid all that much. And I want to see Newsies!

Okay so I finally saw Newsies today. WOW!!!! It was insanely amazing! I loved it so much! Love dancing guys! :cool1:

Not technically a Disney show but it was a Hyperion book, which is owned by Disney... PETER AND THE STARCATCHERS is absolutely hilarious. Incredible play/musical.:cheer2::cheer2:

I've had the priviledge of seeing a few Disney shows on Broadway and I only have a little criticism for Mary Poppins. I didn't like the fact that they messed with Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and as wonderful as the cast is I'm veeeery passionate about Julie Andrews. :P

When I saw the Little Mermaid I was expecting to be very disappointed to be honest. I LOVED it. I thought it was brilliant, even the adaptations didn't bother me.
The Lion King was okay. Fun and interesting.
Beauty and the Beast is by far the most amazing. Flawless.

I enjoy watching my silly Broadway DVDs even if I don't particularly love all of them, but I'm happy to have TLM. I'm in love with it and I love the extra songs as well.

Mary Poppins on Broadway = Perfection.

Steffanie Leigh portrayed Mary Poppins almost as well as Julie Andrews did. Gavin Lee (Bert) also did very well. The special effects and blocking(such as flying) blew me away.

I just wish I had been able to see The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast when they were still on Broadway.

Next Stop--> The Lion King!

Feet9800 said:
Mary Poppins on Broadway = Perfection.

Steffanie Leigh portrayed Mary Poppins almost as well as Julie Andrews did. Gavin Lee (Bert) also did very well. The special effects and blocking(such as flying) blew me away.

I just wish I had been able to see The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast when they were still on Broadway.

Next Stop--> The Lion King!

The Lion King was amazing!!!! :) you'll love it!!! It so magical the way that they bring it to the stage :)

I've seen Mary Poppins which was amazing (except for the small fact that the story line was a rad different which caught me off guard hahaha ) and Lion was Spectacular!!!!!!

My quick reviews:
1) Lion King: Excellent show. The entire family loved it. If I recall, the seating was totally, totally cramped.
2) Newsies: Good. Not great. I think my family liked it more than me.
3) Mary Poppins: Decent. We wouldn't go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter