Disney on the history channel!!!!

Heading for the TV now! Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up! Recording it to the DVR now!:goodvibes

Nascar or Disney.... This is a tough one! Guess the DVR is getting Disney tonight!

It's the Modern Marvels show about Disney. I've seen it about 3 times, it's a really good show...very interesting. Lots of behind the scenes stuff.

Thanks! DirecTV finally has the History Channel in HD, so we're watching this for the first time in HD. Very nice!

Can't wait till end of May for our next trip down!

In best Stan from South Park impression: "I think I've learned something today!"

Actually I did, that was a great show! Thanks Tink!

In best Stan from South Park impression: "I think I've learned something today!"

Actually I did, that was a great show! Thanks Tink!

your welcome ..........share the wealth as I say

I learned so much and my DBF learned about his favorite LIGHTS, MOTORS ,ACTION great show:banana:

If you want apparently you can go to History channel.com and order the Disney episode of modern marvels

http://store.aetv.com/html/search/cb_search.jhtml?search=disney+modern+marvel&itemType=All&x=0&y=0&key=||disney%20modern%20marvel||&_requestid=220283

$24.95

Oh, good. That's one I haven't seen. I'm in the Mtn time zone so it's not on for a hour so I've got the DVR set to record. Thanks for the heads up!

If you want apparently you can go to History channel.com and order the Disney episode of modern marvels

http://store.aetv.com/html/search/cb_search.jhtml?search=disney+modern+marvel&itemType=All&x=0&y=0&key=||disney%20modern%20marvel||&_requestid=220283

$24.95

Amazon has it for $21.49

It was on at 11 here, and I had to miss it. Is it going to be on again?
Sadly, it doesn't show any more times it will show in the near future. I missed it too.
Here's the description from the site:

Modern Marvels: Walt Disney World.
Journey underground and backstage at the technological marvel that is Walt Disney World. Enter a make-believe world spanning some 27,000 acres, brought to life by cutting-edge technology. What was once Florida swampland now boasts the world's largest theme park. The ride technology ranges from space-age centrifuges to enhanced motion vehicles powered by 3,000 PSI of hydraulic pressure. And hundreds of audio animatronics brought to life through the power of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical systems. Walt Disney World is made up of four separate theme parks, each with its own innovations: the 107-acre Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom. The four parks are all part of a megaplex of a resort. Twice the size of Manhattan, it was the final vision and crowning achievement of a man who spent more than 40 years pushing the limits of technology to create entertainment magic: Walt Disney.

I got it on my dvr! It was very interesting. I'm not letting the kids watch it though; I don't want to ruin their images of Disney. How do you explain that Mickey Mouse is real, but they know that Alvin and the Chipmunks are not?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter