Disney online menus

maospt2

Earning My Ears
Are the menu on the Disney website the full menus for restaurants (specifically sit down) or are they just the highlights. We have noticed many online menus have very few choices. For example: Coral Reef. Is what is online the whole menu?

The disney website and app are now more accurate than allears, but allears is still useful if you want to look up multiple menus relatively quickly.
Yes, the menus at many places are now fairly limited. Disney food is not what it once was, but will hopefully expand again.

Are the menu on the Disney website the full menus for restaurants (specifically sit down) or are they just the highlights. We have noticed many online menus have very few choices. For example: Coral Reef. Is what is online the whole menu?
As others have said-yes, that's it. And yes, some places do have very short menus, few choices.

Rose and Crown is particularly bad now. They used to have a great menu, now it's two appetizers, four main courses, and 2 desserts (and that's including a vegan option in each category which quite frankly don't have the appeal to as many people).

I definitely miss pre-Covid Disney dining.

If you want to view current/accurate Disney menus, the first place I would look is the official Disney website. Any of those unofficial 3rd party sites may/may not be up to date with the latest menu and you have no idea how often they are updating their information.

2019 vs 2024
Appetizers 7 vs 4
Entrees 7 vs 6
Desserts 5 vs 4

Less options but not much less. Also DDP tends to impact offerings so now that it's back in play I expected it to change some menus.

There are restaurants that do not have their full menu on the website. One example is Crews Cup Lounge. It has just a few items online and more items in the restaurant menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter