Disney Online Studios President!

CoolestMickeyFan

Earning my ears!
So I sent this letter to the president of Disney online studios

Mr. Wadsworth

Please reopen VMK. Do you know how many crushed kids there are because of the closing of VMK? Well one of those kids are me. I'm a 12 year old boy who loves his Disney. I don't get to go to the real parks alot, but on VMK I could enjoy the park from my very home. When i first discovered the game in October 2005, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Then that got taken away.  I didn't get to play on the final minutes of VMK. Infact on the day of its closing I most likely got to play a small 10 minutes. For my brother got to play for the rest of the night. Do you know how it felt sitting in the other room just know that one of the greastest things ever was about to end. My life was never the same again. Sure the first few months I got by. But now every single day I go on the internet and just type in "vmk" on google or youtube and see what I get. I know you didn't close VMK because it was a promotion. I know you closed it because how bad the economy is doing now. You were just losing money on the game. So why don't you make the game pay to play? I sure would pay $5-$10 to play it. Why not do that?? Thats the only thing I want for christmas and my birthday this year is for VMK to come back. I don't care if I am the only breathing thing on Earth who still cares about VMK. I will not stop untill VMK is BACK!!!

It seems like a well thought out meesage to me. Maybe if we all write the same letter, (only replace 12 year old boy with 13 year old girl or whatever, and change brother to sister or whatever, lol you get my point), and we all mail (or email) it at the same time, Disney would get bombarded with a bunch of hate mail and they don't want it to happen ever again so they'll reopen VMK :rotfl:

Hey, it's a thought.

Sounds awesome! I would love to do that... I would definetly make three different emails and send them out from different adresses. We only have two computers though, so it would have to be in the same five minutes on a weekend or something :p Hey you know what- we have our new lap top because of vmk. Dude and I would always want to be on vmk at the same time so we got the lap top. I mean, we still use it and its nice to have two computers with four people in a house that always want on. My brother rarely even gets on the computer now... and I just IM, disboards, and just surf random things of course. And... yeah I think that's a good idea to send letters in at the same time.

I sure would pay $5-$10 to play it. Why not do that?? QUOTE]

lol I liked how you used two question marks instead of one, or three or more. Its such a vmk habit if you ask me, maybe you did it on accident. I just always think of vmk when I see this .. or this ??
lol like today at the gym the cheerleaders (it gets a little annoying hearing the count five six seven and eight over and over..) were counting and I deicided to do it vmk style. I was bored! On too tree for ive fix even ate ;)
I had fun

Oh! random story again, just feel like I had to tell it to someone. We had to go to this lecture hall and thes librarians were talking baout all these books... it was weird. The guy next to me kept shaking his leg which vibrated all the seats for a couple of minutes, then he fell asleep -_- Anyways, she started talking about science fiction and she said "Science fiction is different than fantasy- Fantasy is impossible but science fiction may actually come true some day"
Made me mad :( I do believe some fantasy exists, Disney for one. I wouldn't say its impossible.
There's my random story of the day, I should just have a thread of them or something lol.

Yeah, kind of sad im that obsessed with those details. I cant help but notice them.
lol might as well put my two random disney thoughts today-
1. At gym I coached today, and had to put the arrows on the ground so the kids didn't get confused where to go next (which happened anyway) and it reminded me of the mad hatter room with all those random instructions on the tree...
2. Just driving along and I hear this car engine rev. First thing I thought of was meeting Lightning McQueen at MGM, eh, Hollywood Studios.

Guys if we really want a chance at something like this working we will need to get a massive amount of ppl together and have them all send in emails.

But that is kinda what ppl did after they announced the closing... and obviously that didn't work out so well. The only thing that it might do is show the disney group that many ppl still think about vmk often even though it has been closed down for many many months now. Maybe it will show them some of vmk's staying power with the fans and what a gold mine it could be for them... Just some food for thought. :rolleyes:

I think it's a good letter. But I just don't want to pay for it, with already lots of worries of the economy. I hope Obama can fix that a bit. Maybe, once the economy comes back to being good again, there COULD be a chance it could still reopen, but it's pretty slim.

Guys if we really want a chance at something like this working we will need to get a massive amount of ppl together and have them all send in emails.

But that is kinda what ppl did after they announced the closing... and obviously that didn't work out so well. The only thing that it might do is show the disney group that many ppl still think about vmk often even though it has been closed down for many many months now. Maybe it will show them some of vmk's staying power with the fans and what a gold mine it could be for them... Just some food for thought. :rolleyes:

I agree with tink, of course people are going to be upset about it closing then, but if people are STILL upset about it (us, of course, still) after six months, they might just think about it. Maybe their brains will work if we all send them a couple of letters, we'll have to plan it out though.

I agree with tink, of course people are going to be upset about it closing then, but if people are STILL upset about it (us, of course, still) after six months, they might just think about it. Maybe their brains will work if we all send them a couple of letters, we'll have to plan it out though.

Good luck getting that together...

I'd be willing to do anything to get VMK back.
I live in Tennessee and my cousin, Taylor (SilverBubble) lives in another state. We connected through VMK, she was always on and so was I. We were Tink and Bubbles.. But now that it's gone we can only connect through e-mail and phone, which just isn't the same.
No online game is anything like VMK. I don't know what it is, but maybe it was just that Disney feeling you got from it..
I'd pretty much kill just to get VMK back, it means that much to me.
So if any of you decide to get something together to get it back, let me know and I'll try and help any way I can.

I live in Tennessee and my cousin, Taylor (SilverBubble) lives in another state. We connected through VMK, she was always on and so was I. We were Tink and Bubbles.. But now that it's gone we can only connect through e-mail and phone, which just isn't the same.
No online game is anything like VMK. I don't know what it is, but maybe it was just that Disney feeling you got from it..
So if any of you decide to get something together to get it back, let me know and I'll try and help any way I can.

I would donate some time into doing this, but im not exactly sure how to get started. Everyone is all spread out, I would have to post threads on disboards, vmk magic, and things like that to get people's attention, and im not sure how many would actually help. Something like sending a couple of letters in on the same day sounds kind of cool. Maybe even for a whole week, or once a week we do it. Depends on how many people we can get to do that. I wonder if they would actually read them... I dont care though, its not like it takes much time to write and mail a letter. Its worth our vmk back.

I totally agree with what u say about vmk. It was a perfect way to connect with others with the same interests and it had that Disney magical feel. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter