• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ONLY Sent/Received

I'm trying to track down where these packages are. I've also got one elf package out and if I don't here from the other by tomorrow a new elf package will go out.

Thank you Max DS of slk537.
The red Power Ranger is my favorite too. I got my picture taken with him on Sunday.
I really like the crayons, Power Ranger coloring book, POTC Dead Man's Chest book, POTC Spinning Medallion Keychain, and I have to keep my brother away from my Mickey head gummi swirls.
I can't go to school yet, so I will have lots of fun coloring with my Mom while my brother is gone.
Thank you so much.
Alex DS of AlexWyattMommy

8.gif

I still have not heard back from either of your exchangers and now elf packages have been sent. Please look for them in the mail soon.

DisneyCP2002 said:
I still have not heard back from either of your exchangers and now elf packages have been sent. Please look for them in the mail soon.

Thank You!! And Thank you to the elves :grouphug:

Hey Good Ol Gal....someone loves us :love: :cool1: :banana:

Kimba

:cool1: Got mine today!! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :bounce: :yay:
Thank you Dania!!!!
It was an awesome set of paperweights in a lovely silver case. They are silver and have quotes from Walt Disney on them. Which is very cool because I have inspirational quotes written on paper hanging all over! My DS got the mail and he's like "Mom you got a seriously heavy little box from Disney". They couldn't even begin to guess what was inside! The box they came in is very pretty too.
Thanks Again!!!!
Kimba

PS: Well, Good Ol Gal...any news????

I got my package today too.

It is from Jennifer, slk537

It is some scrapbook book papers and stickers. 4 pages of colored cardstock and 3 packs of Disney stickers and one pack of Mickey head die cuts.

I don't scrapbook, like Jennifer, but she did include a nice idea. She said to get a big frame and make a collage with the paper, stickers and some vacation pictures. I'll have to give it a try.

thanks for being my elf Jennifer.

Another elf package arrived today

Your item was delivered at 11:54 am on August 25, 2006 in CHICAGO, IL 60631.

kimbac3 said:
:cool1: Got mine today!! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :bounce: :yay:
Thank you Dania!!!!
It was an awesome set of paperweights in a lovely silver case. They are silver and have quotes from Walt Disney on them. Which is very cool because I have inspirational quotes written on paper hanging all over! My DS got the mail and he's like "Mom you got a seriously heavy little box from Disney". They couldn't even begin to guess what was inside! The box they came in is very pretty too.
Thanks Again!!!!
Kimba

PS: Well, Good Ol Gal...any news????
I am so glad the box arrived and you like them. I actually ordered a set for myself as well. I think we're down to one more and we are done.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Another elf package arrived today

Your item was delivered at 11:54 am on August 25, 2006 in CHICAGO, IL 60631.
That would be ME! :woohoo:

:tink: YOU were a Wonderful Elf!!! :goodvibes Thank you so very much for ALL the wonderful :tinker: items! (You sure can pack an envelope!! :faint: )

I got:
A FABULOUS Tinker Bell top, NOT a t-shirt, this is a ladies top and, Wonderful!
2 pack of TB sticky notes (I always use these!),
A Minnie Mouse AK ornament (love it!)
6pk of TB erasers (great for DD)
A Mickey & Minnie photo album (which will be great for our June pics, when we sort thru them all with my Bro & SIL!)
2 TB pencils
A package of Princess stickers (Always a DD princess: fave!) and,
A TB spiral notebook!

I think you've taken 'lessons' from Meriweather on sending exchanges! :teeth: :thumbsup2

WOWZA!!! Thank you again, so very much for Everything and, for being my Elf! :goodvibes :worship:

Well I think unless someone speaks up that this is over & done with. I am glad the final elf packages arrived and everyone liked what they got. Please look for Disney ONLY christmas coming sometime in early november.

I'm glad you liked everything. I am partial to Tink myself.
Dania, thanks for hostessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter