• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ONLY Sent/Received

My niece picked up the package yesterday. I don't know who it is from, there was no Dis name but I believe one of the names on the card was Mikhalia - whoever sent the package to my nephew Michael Cioffi Cordero - thank you so much, he was so excited and loved everything - his package had:

A police car from Cars
A plate with Cars theme
A bowl with Cars theme
A glass with Cars theme
Two Mickey Mouse Pencils
Two Mickey Mouse Pencil Toppers
A set of Disney learn to count flash cards, and
A set of Disney memory flash cards.

Thank you again. When I arrived home from work Michael came running to me with the box and kept saying "you gotta see this".

Mary(Margaret)

I'm trying to track down those two packages but am getting no response yet. Will keep trying and sorry I haven't posted but my posts aren't showing up :confused3 I hope this one will.

My package came today. Thank you Dania for the great Disney stuff. I got a Tink Memory Page frame and three different Cinderella brass stencils.

Thanks so much!!!

wdwlovers5 said:
My niece picked up the package yesterday. I don't know who it is from, there was no Dis name but I believe one of the names on the card was Mikhalia - whoever sent the package to my nephew Michael Cioffi Cordero - thank you so much, he was so excited and loved everything - his package had:

A police car from Cars
A plate with Cars theme
A bowl with Cars theme
A glass with Cars theme
Two Mickey Mouse Pencils
Two Mickey Mouse Pencil Toppers
A set of Disney learn to count flash cards, and
A set of Disney memory flash cards.

Thank you again. When I arrived home from work Michael came running to me with the box and kept saying "you gotta see this".

Mary(Margaret)

The package was from my DGD Michaiyla,we are glad he liked it,it was fun picking out thoses gifts. :wave2:

Mine actually came yesterday, but I wasn't able to pick it up until this afternoon. Unfortnately, I can't remember the name of the Diser that sent me the package. (I'll add that to this post when I get the box out of my car.

I received:
a small REALLY soft plush Eeyore (which is now sitting on my desk)
a keychain with Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger
and an Eeyore journal

I loved everything!!!!

jennyL said:
My package came today. Thank you Dania for the great Disney stuff. I got a Tink Memory Page frame and three different Cinderella brass stencils.

Thanks so much!!!
Glad it arrived :teeth: I'm still waiting to hear back from the people I emailed.

Hi: Thanks again so much for all the nice gifts. Michael loves them. Uses his cars cup, plate and bowl every day.

Mary(Margaret)

smilingmouse said:
Mine actually came yesterday, but I wasn't able to pick it up until this afternoon. Unfortnately, I can't remember the name of the Diser that sent me the package. (I'll add that to this post when I get the box out of my car.

I received:
a small REALLY soft plush Eeyore (which is now sitting on my desk)
a keychain with Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger
and an Eeyore journal

I loved everything!!!!

That would be me,glad you like everything!! :eeyore: :tigger: pooh:

Hi all. After some checking it seems that I need 2 elves please. If you are willing to be an elf please PM me asap. Thank you.

Good Ol Gal said:
<letting out a great big sigh>

nothing here again :(

yeah, what she said..... No one loves us :sad:
Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter