Disney ONLY Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Please remember to mail your packages off by the 16. Post here when you have sent and when you receive your package please.

Mine went off earlier this week :)

I just placed an order with Disney for one of of our people.

Finishing mine up tomorrow. It will go out Sat. I will post back when it actually does :)

No hassle. It's UPS' fault. When you have a ton of packages from Best Buy, common sense tells you not to leave them sitting on a porch during the holiday season. That's just asking for trouble.

Got my name this morning. Time to shop. I already did some preliminary shopping but still have more to do. We're still on strike so 'a shopping we will go'! This way I can bos up and have ready to mail Tuesday morning. I will post again when it goes.:woohoo:

Got my name and have done my shopping today in 2 Disney stores, one in England and one in France!! It's all packed up and ready to post on Monday.

Picked something up today. Mail is closed Mon. (holiday)
Will ship on Wed. as I have a doctor appointment.

I had posted on the ornament exchange of this arrival, but it wasn't for that exchange, so I am assuming that Dania had sent me these ornaments for this exchange????

*Mickey glass ornament
*Mickey rhinestone ornament
*Pooh and Piglet ornament

Thank you very much Dania for all the great Disney ornaments . Happy holidays!

Yes Patsy those are from me. Sorry there was confusion, hope you enjoy them.

I just posted my package on the way home from work. It should take a week to make it over 'the pond.'

My package will be picked up on Tuesday. :thumbsup2

Sorry about the hassel. :sad1:

I got back early and picked it up today. Thanks so much!!! I received 3 beautiful Christmas ornaments: Minnie and Mickey, Pooh and Snow White and Dopey. They are just perfect. I love them :thumbsup2

Glad you liked them.

Next time I place an drop ship to you I won't freak out about the delivery attempts. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter