Disney Outlets Address - Orlando

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I believe there are two outsets in the Orlando area that carry closeouts/overstock items. I have a non park day scheduled and would like to visit each.

Can you confirm each of their addresses?

We just went to these on Tues 1/16. Disney's Character Warehouse is at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets at 8200 Vineland Avenue. This is the one closest to Disney Springs and in my opinion is the best of the two. There is also a Disney's Character Warehouse at Orlando International Premium Outlets at 4951 International Drive. This one is further from Disney World. I find this store more congested. Both stores will have many of the same items, but some things won't be at both stores. I always get discounted trading pins for my nephews to trade.

We just went to these on Tues 1/16. Disney's Character Warehouse is at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets at 8200 Vineland Avenue. This is the one closest to Disney Springs and in my opinion is the best of the two. There is also a Disney's Character Warehouse at Orlando International Premium Outlets at 4951 International Drive. This one is further from Disney World. I find this store more congested. Both stores will have many of the same items, but some things won't be at both stores. I always get discounted trading pins for my nephews to trade.
I was wondering if they were still around, haven't been in years. Thanks for the info!

Just wondering - did you see any Disney/Mickey Vera Bradley items? 3 years ago when we went - I got a nicely discounted crossbody hipster bag and tote. Hoping to find another one for this trip!

Just wondering - did you see any Disney/Mickey Vera Bradley items? 3 years ago when we went - I got a nicely discounted crossbody hipster bag and tote. Hoping to find another one for this trip!
I was there this past weekend and saw a bunch of the Vera Bradley Alice in Wonderland Collection, but items always seem to go very fast.

I was at both stores last week and as another poster said, just the VB Alice stuff and not much of it. More of the socks than anything and those are available online too. In the stores they were $3.99.

My best find was at the store furthest from WDW - for $10 I was able to buy the WDW Mickey backpack which is $20 (when you spend $40 on other stuff) in the parks/resort stores. Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter