Disney Pandora 50-65% off at Rue La La

oh! Susanna

Earning My Ears
Rue La La has added some Disney charms to their site. I think the site is open by invitation only from a current user. It costs nothing to "join" and shipping is a flat $10. So watch out, that free shipping is dangerous to your wallet because it is good for 30 days (or $30 will get you free shipping for a year). They also do not collect sales tax. I have read that they only ship Pandora to the US but that is not first-hand knowledge.

There are 27 items (mostly charms), once you're on the site search for "Pandora Disney" and they will all come up except for the Agrabah Castle-search for that separately or take a look at the rest of their items. There are charms for Frozen, Mary Poppins, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Snow White, Ariel, Chinese New Year Mickey & Minnie, and more.

I frequently Disney "bound" with Pandora-I wear the white enamel planet charm on my EPCOT bracelet because it reminds me of Mission Space.. And the Dazzling Fireworks Charm is a MUST for the castle charm!

I've also bought a lot from Jared's 50% off sale, but they do not have many of the Disney items and the ones they do have are frequently sold out.

Hope someone finds the charms they are looking for!

Edited to add: Don't forget about cash back from your favorite site.

Last edited:
I did Rue La La for the first time! Not sure if it was a great deal, with the $9.99 shipping, ouch!

I had joined long ago & never purchased. Then I think I’d even gotten tired of their frequent emails & unsubscribed. Then on a recent Pandora Disney charm search, I created a new password & had received a heads up email, letting me know a Pandora flash sale would happen the next day.

My interest was peaked!! I learned a valuable lesson; you have to get on there fast folks!! I think I was only late by 15-20 minutes & some of the Disney charms were already sold out!!

I ended up getting a Mary Poppins umbrella charm. I think this was released 2018. It is widely available from various sources online, but you just never know if some of these are fakes or not. So, at least I have that peace of mind.

The $9.99 shipping, which will entitle me to free shipping for the next 30 days, would have been a better deal if I had found at least one other charm I wanted.

So I am wondering how often these Pandora flash sales happen & how likely I will be able to take advantage of my free shipping in the next 30 days? I am not really interested in other items on Rue La La.

I did give it a shot by trying out the “Still Want It” option on 2 Pandora Disney charms that were sold out. One is the Tinker Bell dress charm. I know, I know, it is an oldie but goodie, that I just never got! I see tons on EBay, but are they real????

So, if I understand correctly, the “Still Want It” option is available for items Rue La La feels there is a chance they will restock. I believe the window (they give you a date) is 45 days. Now, mind you, I have free shipping for 30, so if my charm comes in after that period, I’ll be paying $9.99 shipping again. That would make the charm pricier than I care for it to be.

I also went for the “Still Want It” on a When You Wish Upon A Star charm. It was part of the Pinocchio collection. The reviews on it were mixed. I think the blue stones were not as blue as people wanted. I just like the wording & I have all the other really cute charms in the collection: Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket & Figaro. Those are super cute, if you get a chance to get them!

I recently bought a Wishes (black enamel), Mickey silver swirls & a Tinker Bell (Faith Trust & Pixie Dust) charms on EBay. Not sure about their authenticity. In the past I was pretty lucky.

So this first foray into Rue La La was kinda fun. I’ve marked my calendar & if the Still Want Its do not become available during my 30 days (it is called The Rue 30), I may opt out. Oh, I forgot to mention, you are allowed to do that at any time. But, they will charge your preferred means of payment at anytime till you do that, if the charms become available.

So part of me is hoping for the charms & part of me is thinking 🤔 do I really need these charms!

What is it about these retired charms that makes them so appealing?!!!!!

Okay, I am a little confused, even after several chats with Rue Lala live chat. I have a couple of Pandora Disney charms in my “Still Want It” option. I noticed that despite the fact that the charm is showing “sold out,” the price has gone up. I confirmed with them that I am locked in at the initial price I saw, but was told that if the price goes up, they will not fulfill my request. Also I was told by one person that I would receive an email/almost as if they would run the purchase by me before charging my cc. Then another person is telling me that is not the case. Not so sure about Rue La La now. Seems a little sketchy. I probably need to remove my cc info & just keep an eye out & buy these “coveted” charms with PayPal, if and when they become available. I am beginning to highly doubt I will be able to take advantage of the free shipping. And if I see they have upped the price on my Still Want It, that will be it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter