Disney Peloton Rides!

Any Peloton riders here? Peloton has some Disney themed workouts up now!

Rides

• Emma 15min Low Impact 6/16/2020

• Kendall 20 Min House Ride 7/4/2020

• Emma 20 min Pop Ride 7/7/2020

Strength

• Sam Yo 10min Arms 6/27/20
Thanks for the info! Now I’m slightly more interested in getting a Peloton. ☺

I have a cycle, if I ever get the right tool to fix the pedal I was thinking of giving the free trial for Peloton a try.

Thanks for the info! Now I’m slightly more interested in getting a Peloton. ☺
Heck, now I really want one even though I hate stationary bikes. Slap mouse ears on anything and I will covet it! Too bad it doesn't work for things like healthy food and exercise. I'd buy the membership and just sit there and watch. Where is the best place on the Peleton to balance my bowl of ice cream?

I took my first ride today! I did a beginner with Emma. Loved it! Will check out those rides! Thanks!

Congrats on your first ride. I absolutely love my Peloton and I ride everyday. I remember my first ride. It was with Alex. He’s tough! I can only take his classes when I’m in the mood to get my butt kicked.

My favorite instructors are Cody, Dennis, and Robin. I like Hannah C too but I have to be in a certain mood for her. I tend to hit my PRs with Cody.

Hope you love your bike as much as I do! It’s worth every penny.

Peleton rider here too. My DW and DS insisted we get one. They...don't ride it much. I however ride it almost every day, usually around 6a PST, and have been trying to do a core class after every ride. I love Sam Yo's rides. The women are TOUGH, especially on the core workout classes. The bike you can kindof go at your own pace a bit, but you can't hide on the core workout classes. I was shocked how many people did the Hamilton ride.

Just FYI - Peleton has a Roku app too. I do the core workouts on the TV, not the monitor on the bike.

Peleton rider here too. My DW and DS insisted we get one. They...don't ride it much. I however ride it almost every day, usually around 6a PST, and have been trying to do a core class after every ride. I love Sam Yo's rides. The women are TOUGH, especially on the core workout classes. The bike you can kindof go at your own pace a bit, but you can't hide on the core workout classes. I was shocked how many people did the Hamilton ride.

Just FYI - Peleton has a Roku app too. I do the core workouts on the TV, not the monitor on the bike.

First things first.....it's Peloton, not Peleton..... Glad you're enjoying yours. I have had mine for about 3 years now. Just completed ride 500.

Did a 20 minute Ally ride from 10/5 that was great this morning. Didn’t get a personal record. Couldn’t keep up with the 88 cadence at the end out of the saddle so not sure I could have pushed harder. Love my Peloton!

Did a 20 minute Ally ride from 10/5 that was great this morning. Didn’t get a personal record. Couldn’t keep up with the 88 cadence at the end out of the saddle so not sure I could have pushed harder. Love my Peloton!
Have you done the Powerzone test ride? It's a 20 minute ride where you push your limits and that is HARD, but once you do that you can take the Powerzone classes that essentially allow you to work out at your own pace without exceeding your limits. I do the Powerzone rides when I am looking to go a little easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter