Disney Photopass Stuido at Disney Springs

Franzenel

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the new studio at disney springs. We will be doing a trip for my wife's 40th and we would like to get a nice family photo before we go to dinner and we thought heading to disney springs and get a photo done in the studio would be nice. But I can not find any reviews or info on the new studio. Has anyone done it since it opened in December?

Oh didn't know about this! May convience fiance to take some Disney photos for our wedding website.

We did it in December...
The first set of photos didn't come out at all. (They had used some kind of "magical" background and all u see in the photos in the background - lol)
But, they had 2 photogs and 2 areas set up. The second area was a traditional set up. We had on our matching Christmas tees and tge photo came out really nice. In fact DGS and his fiance had it matted and framed for us for a Christmas present.
It wasn't busy, we only waited a few minutes, and yet DS was packed that night!
We always get memory maker so it was a nice perk.

Thanks. We didn't know if it would be worth it to make it down to disney springs just for a nice family pic or not since we haven't heard anything about it.

I'd love to hear people's experiences here! I read about this and am planning to stop by the studio on our trip in 3 week, especially since we've purchased MM and these photos will be included from what I've read. I'd love to know what background options they have.

If you don't wish to have prints made at the time the pictures are taken, are there any additional charges/fees?

I had not heard about this. We have MM for our next trip so we'll be stopping by, thanks!

My went to the bitty bobbity boutique and then we went down to the studio for photos. We got some cute ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter