disney picture books?

jewel

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of any good books to help preschool children get ready for Disney World? I'm not looking for the "Guide to Disney World for Kids by Kids" but more like a picture book to help them understand some of the things we might see and to help prepare for the trip. Thanks for your help!!!

I don't know if you've got girls or boys but we have Mary-Kate and Ashley's Walt Disney World Adventure. It has some pretty decent pictures of a lot of the attractions. I don't believe they print it anymore but you might get one on ebay or the library. We also have a Mickey's Walt Disney World Adventure (a Little Golden Book) but that one is drawn, no actual photos. It's cute though and mentions several MK rides.

The Disneyland sing a long video has a lot of the same attractions as the World. They also have Animal Kingdom and Blizzard Beach, I think and a camp out at Fort Wilderness. My daughter gets so excited to watch them because she's been there and recognizes the attractions.

You might try ebay for an older yearbook that they print annually. Also, if videos are the thing, I second the Sing Along VHS or the free Disney trip video.

The sing-a-long videos are great! My son loves them. He also loves looking at the brochures that I picked up at the travel agent. AAA Travel has really good Disney ones. He is already telling me which hotels he likes. Looks like Wilderness Lodge is next on our list. Also send away for the free travel video. We watch it all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter