Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my fav rides

Disney2007126.jpg

Great POTC shots!! May I ask what settings you used to get these without a flash?

Thanks Friends of Pooh! I used a fast lens (Canon 50 mm F1.8) along with the highest ISO level on my camera ( ISO 3200) along with a very steady hand on a very empty POTC! We were lucky enough to be the last boat of the night when the park closed! Keep a look out, I have a few more from the ride that turned out good:cool2:

GDad...That close-up shot of Belle is absolutely stunning! You made me say "Wow!" out loud this morning! Thanks for all of your incredible photos!:cheer2:

My POTD
Disney165.jpg

Wonder what Mickey got for Christmas...:confused3

My DD and her BF just got back from WDW. While they were there they got to play a bit with Mike and Sully, the BF wanted to get an official Mike picture...you know the kind where Mike is barely visible because he's behind something. :rotfl2:

s640x480

Great picture...but did anyone else notice how short Sully is? haha! Look at the legs on the costume all squished up and his arms are hitting the ground. Poor Sully looks like he is about to tip over. Guess all the tall CM's were off that day!:rotfl2:

JustMickey - That's one of my fave shows, too. Although I must say if you sit on the very front row those water screens sure to get ya soaked!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM - Poor horsey! ;) It looks like he's giving it all he's got!

YECKIM - Gorgeous pic of Chickapin Hill! That's one of my fave rides.

crgfsu - Nice pic of Fairy Godmother. I think I recognize that CM as Mrs. Claus on this year's ABC Parade.

Gdad - Amazing shot of Belle! :thumbsup2 (But wait, doesn't Belle have brown eyes? :confused: )

Gorgeous castle shots, glass slipper girl and nittanyliongirl02!

Sooze - I love the detail Disney puts into Mickey & Minnie's houses in Toontown.

Wonder what Mickey got for Christmas...:confused3

I'm not sure what Mickey got, but hopefully Minnie got a ring ;)

Great picture...but did anyone else notice how short Sully is? haha! Look at the legs on the costume all squished up and his arms are hitting the ground. Poor Sully looks like he is about to tip over. Guess all the tall CM's were off that day!:rotfl2:

Yea he does look kind of short. My DD was telling me that Sully was cracking up over Mike being behind her BF. Maybe he's just leaning forward here to look at Mike and he just looks short.

pampam says :While studying this picture carefully, looking for the hidden mickey, I noticed something seemed to be err um misplaced with the fellow in the center. (In the center) Is it just me, or what?!

:rotfl:
......and I'm still looking for the hidden mickey !

Yea he does look kind of short. My DD was telling me that Sully was cracking up over Mike being behind her BF. Maybe he's just leaning forward here to look at Mike and he just looks short.

It actually looks to me like Sully is down on his back knee with his front leg bent. You just can't tell because his body is so big. He posed like this with my DD too.

JustMickey - That's one of my fave shows, too. Although I must say if you sit on the very front row those water screens sure to get ya soaked!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM - Poor horsey! ;) It looks like he's giving it all he's got!

YECKIM - Gorgeous pic of Chickapin Hill! That's one of my fave rides.

crgfsu - Nice pic of Fairy Godmother. I think I recognize that CM as Mrs. Claus on this year's ABC Parade.

Gdad - Amazing shot of Belle! :thumbsup2 (But wait, doesn't Belle have brown eyes? :confused: )

Gorgeous castle shots, glass slipper girl and nittanyliongirl02!

Thank you....my fiance got fancy with the camera!

While studying this picture carefully, looking for the hidden mickey, I noticed something seemed to be err um misplaced with the fellow in the center. (In the center) :bitelip: :blush: Is it just me, or what?!

Yes, I see what you mean about the middle guy!

:rotfl:
......and I'm still looking for the hidden mickey !

I can't take full credit for the hidden Mickey. He was pointed out to us while on the Segway tour by our guide.
Look on the middle of the crown of the first guy on the left. You will see it!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter