Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
°O°Joe;21081847 said:
We went to Alfredo's at Italy in the World Showcase for Anna's 3rd B-day in May. She stared just like this at the cake the entire time they sang to her. And then she just stared and wouldn't blow out the candle. They ended up blowing it out for her. It was pretty funny. I think I caught her off guard...

AnnasBDay.jpg

Joe,

That's definitely one for the old Scrappy Book (in Tigger-speak).

~Ed

This is when you know your addicted............:lmao: First ones to the Magic Kingdom.:banana: :banana: ( Green Monte Carlo is our car)

IMG_0539.jpg

We ate breakfast in the castle and as we were waiting I looked and what did I see? Mice in the castle!!

mice-1.jpg

RainatMNSSHPSept14.jpg

This picture from the first MNSSHP doesn't do justice to the rain that was coming down (we had a great time anyway)

I went with my mother and sister 8/26-8/31. It was their very first time - my first time to World Showcase, MGM and Animal Kingdom. I took quite a few pictures (but not as many as I would have liked) and thought I would join in the fun.

My picture for today....

276252995.jpg

°O°Joe;21081847 said:
We went to Alfredo's at Italy in the World Showcase for Anna's 3rd B-day in May. She stared just like this at the cake the entire time they sang to her. And then she just stared and wouldn't blow out the candle. They ended up blowing it out for her. It was pretty funny. I think I caught her off guard...

AnnasBDay.jpg

priceless!

How did you get that picture? I dont recall anything around that area being high up,,:confused:

You know I was looking at it and asking the same thing :rolleyes1 I am guessing I took it from the monorail :confused3 Its one of my pictures from our 2005 trip and well thats all a blur now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter