Disney Pillow Case Swap?

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
Is it something anyone would be interested in? make a Disney themed pillow case? are we allowed to set a swap up? do we need to contact admin, or a mod? Let the idea go?

Thought it could be something fun to do. The only issue is that it will probably only involve avid sewers?

It was just an idea.

You would certainly be able to do this if you find enough participants. The board allows various swaps but will not get invloved in issues arising from the swaps (someone not turning in work/mail lost/ect).

I would suggest posting an interest thread in the regular arts and craft section and seeing if you get some interest.

Most of the swaps on this section of the board are for scrapbooking although we have had a bag swap and a bead swap before as well.

You may also want to post on the exchanges section of the community board and see if there is interest.

It sounds interesting but I don't sew well enough to make a plain pillowcase let alonw a fancy one.

Rebecca

Thank you so much Rebecca for all the info. I will definitely go post in those 2 sections and see if we can come with anything. As for making anything fancy, come join us! if I managed to sew a few together, you certainly can :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter