Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

When I click on the 2 links on the first page, both sites say the file is not available. Am I doing something wrong? I would love to have these. Please help! Thanks!:)

It very nice. I like it, I am very impress after saw it. I used Word, and cell lines. just had to understand the right side, which was our travel plans, booking numbers, and the time we wanted to eat.

thank you - i'm glad it's still helping people. :)

sorry andrew i don't have the files anymore - i can't send them out

Someone posted this link a few days ago on the Theme Parks board. I don't think it's the same as the original in this post, but there are 5 or 6 downloads of WDW planning sheets and spreadsheets.

Disney World Planning Sheets

Someone posted this link a few days ago on the Theme Parks board. I don't think it's the same as the original in this post, but there are 5 or 6 downloads of WDW planning sheets and spreadsheets.

Thanks for posting this! I'm glad I can show my DH that I'm not the only one who "plans everything to death." His quote not mine. With our trip more than a year away Planning helps me keep my savings goal in mind and keeps me excited about it.

PLEASE NOTE I have found a site that you can go to and down load your own copy of this document so i won't be emailing it out anymore - please go to the site below if you want a copy of the planning sheets and packing list - all I ask is that if you download it come back and post a comment here since this can not be made a sticky and if you found it it's because it was on the first page so please help others to find it too :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Here are 2 sites you can download the file from.

http://workspace.office.live.com/#i...cvKn0jMNFgoVkHbrZHxt9e5H4Y5499SVMmXEQdEWzLXJ9

OR

http://www.4shared.com/file/105955627/e1483eed/Disney_Vacation_Cards.html

Hi - I've tried both of these sites and I don't see the planning guides!! Help, please!:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter