Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
PLEASE NOTE

I no longer have these files and apparently the sites I uploaded them too don't access them anymore or don't exist

I'm leaving this thread up invade someone gets inspired by them and creates their own. Plus you can still access the Mickey people on the thread noted below

Since we have to make advance dining reservations we went through the menus and looked at what we would like to try this time. There are restaurants that we haven't eaten at yet and we also wanted to try new thing and not have the same meal most of our trip (like chicken)

so in going through the menus i noted down the items of interest and the price to give us an idea of if the dining plan would be better for us or not.

it's all about planning when you're staying for 16 days.

i was also able to get the secton of the park we want to do that day so that we try to see as much as possible and don't criss cross around.

of course this can all be changed and is subject to the whims of a 3 year old little girl but it gives us a good idea.

here's what we came up with.

one great thing is that i've done it so that it can be printed and folded to make about a 4x6 size then we can laminate it and keep it in our back pack for reference.

Planningsheet1-1.jpg

PackingList.jpg

Here is a sample of the Mickey Families I came up with

MickeyFamilyboykids.jpg

MickeyFamilybandgkids.jpg

MickeyFamily2girls.jpg

The entire selection can be found here

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1969953

When you receive and change your vacation cards cut on the bottom black line, fold and clue together. Laminate if you have a machine and you'll have perminate 4x6 cards of your trip planning.

I've had several requests for help on replacing the Mickey Family so I created a little video to show exactly what you need to do.

you can watch it here at youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8am2d0AhC4

Very cool and we did print menus from all our ADR's - I love the planning!!!:goodvibes

That is awesome! :worship: How did you do that? I will be taking my family for our first trip in December for 10 days. With 6 of us going that could be helpful to organize what everyone wants to make sure we do.

i used Word and cells for the lines.

just had to figure out the right side which was our travel plans, reservation numbers and approx time we wanted to dine.

will make it very easy to add the res no. when we make the adr's

if anyone wants a copy just let me know.

i also have a packing list for dh, dd and myself which could be taylored for anyone else.

That is great. Could I please get a copy???jendancampbell@aol.com

We are planning a trip with my husbands brothers and sisters (and 8 kids between the ages of 1 and 8) and this would really help.

TIA

ok - just sent a copy to

tnkrbelle
jdcamp
and monica

cummings i don't have your email addy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter