• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Portraits?

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
I think I read about a shop or some vendor at either Disneyland or California Adventure that does portraits. This sounded different from the silhouettes. Does anybody know anything about this? What medium (chalk, charcoal, etc.) and how much does it cost? Thanks!

Seems to me I've seen artists in New Orleans Square doing portraits in charcoal. I didn't check in to the prices but hopefully someone here will be able to at least give a ballpark figure for you.

On our last trip, DD6 wanted to get her portrait done by the people outside of the Blue Bayou. For 1 person, front view, after tax, was $30 and it was done with watecolors. Came out really cute I think. Next time I take DD2 I am going to get hers done as well so I can have a nice matching set.

If you go to snapfish.com
and sign in as PottersDisneyPics@yahoo.com
with the password of disney
you can see the entire process-photo numbers 100_3934 to 100_3943

Snapfish

Potterphreak, thank you for including the link so I could peek at your photos. It was very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter