Disney Recipe Swap Part 2 - CLOSED!

Bummin' I haven't received mine yet. Funny thing is I live in the same state as MickeyP!:rotfl2:
I'll probably get mine last then, crazy postoffice.

I haven't gotten mine yet either and there's no mail on Sunday! They'd better come on Monday.

We both got ours today. We're pretty pleased with our first swap. I got all of mine. However, pretty in tink got one she wasn't supposed to and is missing one she should have received.

From group 5, she is missing Macadamia Nut Pie done by me.

From group 6, she received Cheese, Leek, and Onion Bisque, done by me.

This has been a lot of fun for both of us. Last week, pretty in tink asked if we could start another Disney recipe swap right now.

I received my package yesterday!!
Awesome job ladies! I can't wait to show off my new "cookbook" to my friends!
Now I just need to get to Staples to get the binder, does anyone know if they sell page protectors in that size too?

I received my package yesterday!!
Awesome job ladies! I can't wait to show off my new "cookbook" to my friends!
Now I just need to get to Staples to get the binder, does anyone know if they sell page protectors in that size too?

Yes, Bobcat, they do sell page protectors in the 5.5 x 8.5" size along with the binders. I need to buy 2 more for all my recipe swaps!

OMG!!!:banana: You ladies are all so amazing!!!:cool1: I love my new cookbook! My DD is having a ball looking at it!:goodvibes I hope someone else hosts another one of these! I would love to add to it!:)

I got mine today. All I can say

is WOW WOW WOW

Can't wait until there is another one!

This one may make me stand up to the plate and host.:lmao:

I got mine today. Everything looks so great!

I do have Vickie's recipe from group 5 instead of group 6. So if you would rather have the Macadamia Nut Pie you were supposed to have, instead of the Leek soup you do have, let me know and I'll swap you back.

Ladies, I apologize for the few mix-ups. I was getting confused at the end. I don't mind hosting another one. What timeframe was everyone hoping for? The only frustrating part is mailing them out. I felt funny sending more than 5 pkgs. at a time. And there is always a line at my PO. But I love the SWAP, making the cards, and making the foods! I absolutely love this cookbook! Has anyone done a cover for it yet?

Ladies, I apologize for the few mix-ups. I was getting confused at the end. I don't mind hosting another one. What timeframe was everyone hoping for? The only frustrating part is mailing them out. I felt funny sending more than 5 pkgs. at a time. And there is always a line at my PO. But I love the SWAP, making the cards, and making the foods! I absolutely love this cookbook! Has anyone done a cover for it yet?

I just did my cover today! I used other swap stuff from Mazda and SIOH. One made squares of Pooh and Tigger and the other made a poem with Pooh about "when you have a smackerel of something with a friend..." It kind of made a cute cover!:)

I got my package in today. Thank you so much for the work of doing this swap. I really like the look of my recipe books. I have moved onto my second folder of these because I ran out of room in the first.

Rebecca

With the sticking together of all the recipes, it's easy to see how there could be few mix ups. :rotfl: And we haven't even started the cooking part yet.

Thanks for all the hard work swapping them out.

Guess a check see in the calendar would be inorder to determine the third round of recipes.

Mine came today :dance3: They look great. I think I need to try one of these recipes instead of just look at them.

I would love to join in another one of these. I think they are relatively easy to make and a great way to get a collection of something that I wouldn't take the time to make for myself.

The heritage swap is waiting for a hostess - OK its not Disney but its still recipes:rolleyes1

The heritage swap is waiting for a hostess - OK its not Disney but its still recipes:rolleyes1

I told Buffy, if someone gives me a few more details I would be happy to host. I haven't hosted one in about two years!

I used some of your stuff from an old swap to make my cover for my cookbook!:goodvibes

I'm so glad you like it :blush: I could use my one on my volume 2!

Dyan, just copy the requirements from this swap. Giving us about the same time frame to get things done. Pick how many you want in a group, pick the sign up date and end date and there yah go. Way easier to sign up this one than trying to decide what elements and how many to make people do. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter