Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

I have been plugging away on this and realized today that there was a check-in on the 18th that I didn't update and then today is the "unofficial" mail-by date. If your color on the first page is not magenta (and I have not received your package yet), please update for me so we can let everyone know where we are with these. As stated earlier, I will try to get these back out by the 13th. (As long as they are all in by the 6th) Priority shipping seems to take about 2 days for the most part. So, as long as the boxes are out by the 3rd, they should be back by the 6th.

As for my status, I have a few more to cut and several to assemble. The luxury that I have is that I get to be done last if needed!! LOL I will keep everyone up to date with the sorting process once it has begun!

Danielle-that's awesome about your DS!! :)

Great letters Stephanie & Cheryl!

I'm done-just bagging, tagging, and taking pics today. I'll be mailing in the morning and I'll try to get pics up tomorrow afternoon. Lots going on with the last day of school parties today, and DS6 is playing in a baseball tournament all weekend. Oh, and we're also building a deck. Crazy!!:eek: I'll let you know when I mail Erin.

Checking in for Rachel--she has 12 groups finished. All the rest are designed and most of them cut. She'll be finishing this weekend and we'll be postal on Tuesday.

Erin,
My angel groups were mailed out this morning. I did regular first class.

Erin,
My angel groups were mailed out this morning. I did regular first class.

Great!! Thanks!! I had you updated as mailed since you said you were, so I am good to go there! LOL I am not so good at keeping that updated!! I will let you know when they get here!! And, I am holding on to them, right?

Erin, everything has been mailed. My last letter group was mailed Monday. Have you received it yet?

Great!! Thanks!! I had you updated as mailed since you said you were, so I am good to go there! LOL I am not so good at keeping that updated!! I will let you know when they get here!! And, I am holding on to them, right?

Yes. Please hold them for me. :goodvibes

Yep...I posted the other day...is it not showing up? Been haing some nasty weather and internet has been spotty. But, yes...I have them both!

Great! I saw that the first had arrived, but I was not sure if my little forgotten letters had made it yet or not. Gald you got them. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! I was just peeking in on the pictures for this swap -- I was so swamped with the last three that I didn't do this one. My loss.

You gals have all done such great work!!!! It constantly amazes me that there are so many different ways to do one theme. Very fresh and original! I :love: them all!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!!

Here are the rest of my 2 inch letters:

DSCN3459.jpg

Group 11--Monsters Inc--the M is sparkly & there is a darker blue shadow (not sure why you can't see that)

DSCN3460.jpg

Group 7--Jungle Cruise--the tiki is the "I"

DSCN3462.jpg

Group 4b--Dumbo

DSCN3461.jpg

Group 2--Big Thunder Mountain

DSCN3463.jpg

Group 1--Astro Orbiter

I'm finished :dance3::banana::banana::banana: All I need to do is bag & tag the 2 inch letters!

Finally getting around to posting some pictures!

Group 7 Jungle Cruise:
CIMG1485.jpg

The other one hasn't been completed yet.

Group 26 Fantasmic:
CIMG1487.jpg

Group D P for Peter Pan:
CIMG1488.jpg

Group 4 Dumbo:
CIMG1489.jpg

Group F R for RnRc:
CIMG1490.jpg

Group 32 TSM:
CIMG1492.jpg

Jessie is the I.

Group 11 Monsters Inc.:
CIMG1493.jpg

Group D S for Small world:
CIMG1494.jpg

Group 14 Space Mtn:
CIMG1495.jpg

Group 1 Astro Orbiter:
CIMG1496.jpg

Group 56 Star Tours:
CIMG1497.jpg

Group 31 RnRc:
CIMG1498.jpg

Group F B for Beauty and the Beast:
CIMG1499.jpg

The paper is shimmery red. I have no idea why it photographed so oddly.

Didn't make it to the PO before they closed yesterday-we had a house full of people helping us build our deck, then DS6 had 2 baseball games. I'll get it out first thing Tuesday.

Got the rest of them all done!! :woohoo:

Group 12- Peter Pan's Flight:
CIMG1508.jpg

The palm tree is the I.

Group 6- It's a small world:
CIMG1511.jpg

Group 7- Jungle Cruise
CIMG1512.jpg

I know I already posted one of them, but it was easier just to take both.

Group 15- Splash Mountain:
CIMG1513.jpg

Group 17- WDW Railroad
CIMG1514.jpg

Group 25- Backlot Tour
CIMG1515.jpg

The flames on the T were inspired by Catastrophe Canyon.

Group 27- Great Movie Ride:
CIMG1516.jpg

Group 33- Tower of Terror
CIMG1517.jpg

The lines on the R were inspired by the CM costumes and were all hand-cut.

Group 41b- Wishes:
CIMG1518.jpg

The letter is purple with a blue shadow (both are shimmery) and there is a blue and silver shooting star sticker. I don't know why it didn't turn out well on film.

Group 44- Soarin':
CIMG1519.jpg

Group 66- TTA:
CIMG1520.jpg

The shadow is inked.

All the letters are looing so wonderful!!

I'm hoping my letters get there on time, there talk of a postal strike here in Canada, they may be going on strike on Thursday, I asked the woman today if my package would make it or not and she didnt seem to know, so I'm crossing all my fingers and toes they arrive on time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter