• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney School Supply ***sent/received***

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
DVC Gold
This exchange is for Disney themed school supplies. As always, you may include any extras you wish :goodvibes:

Reminders:
Mail date is Aug 9.

Minimum is $5, and does not including shipping costs.
Please make sure that you include delivery confirmation with your shipping. (it's included free when you make priority shipping lables online with the USPS)

Don't foget to post here when you ship your package and then again when you receive yours.

We all love to hear about the fun stuff that everyone sends and receives.

I'm matching everyone up right now and names will be PM'd shortly.

overzealous 1st time exchanger here I have 3 names (one for each of my 3 kids) and all 3 have been shopped for and mailed in the last 45 minutes!

To our exchange name #1 (I assume its secret?) I did not even think to put a note in with the package with my name on it or anything I did put my screen name on the return address label and its a big red Bubble wrap lined envelope. When you get that you will now it was from my 3 year old DS and I

This is SO exciting

edited to add it may be a big YELLOW envelope without a card I send 1 red 1 yellow and 1 blue

Wow!! You are one fast shopper/shipper :cool1: :cool1:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
overzealous 1st time exchanger here I have 3 names (one for each of my 3 kids) and all 3 have been shopped for and mailed in the last 45 minutes!

To our exchange name #1 (I assume its secret?) I did not even think to put a note in with the package with my name on it or anything I did put my screen name on the return address label and its a big red Bubble wrap lined envelope. When you get that you will now it was from my 3 year old DS and I

This is SO exciting

edited to add it may be a big YELLOW envelope without a card I send 1 red 1 yellow and 1 blue

Tink_Or_Belle said:

This is SO exciting

Welcome to exchanges. They are so addictive and fun. :Pinkbounc

One mailed out this morning, second one all finished purchasing for today and will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Mailed out our exchange this morning, and I remembered to send it with a delivery confirmation :yay: This is so much fun and I do hope we did it correctly :blush:
Disneyanajc and Grandson

Disneyanajc said:
Mailed out our exchange this morning, and I remembered to send it with a delivery confirmation :yay: This is so much fun and I do hope we did it correctly :blush:
Disneyanajc and Grandson
I'm sure you did fine!

It is sooo much fun isn't it?!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good ol girl, this is so much FUN! I have actually made a print-out of the list of exchanges that are up and coming, and plan to do some serious shopping when we go to Disneyland in a little over two weeks.
JC

We finished our shopping this morning :cool1: and are working on our 2 Exchange packages. I should be able to get to the post office on Thursday or Friday. I will post again once they go out. :woohoo:

We got our first arrival!!

My ds Griffin, 5, received a red pencil case filled with Cars pencils, erasers! He also received a Disney Alphabet workbook and a Mickey Mouse activity book.

Thank you to Wyatt, ds to AlexWyattMommy!!

He is so excited about getting the Lightening McQueen pencil and eraser topper.
"It was good. I like it!"

Holy Cow that was fast!! 'Course you are just a skip away from us! :teeth:
It was harder to find boy things than girl things. I was afraid Pooh would be too babyish for him, but I'm really glad he likes Cars. My boys loved the movie too.

THANK YOU! Ryan and Tink_Or_Belle, our package arrived today. Grandson Justin couldn't wait to open it and then "AirHeads and PEZ, Oh! Yes!" was the first words out of his mouth. You have made his day.

Enclosed in the envelope was a Cars folder, Winnie the Pooh coloring set,
Disney side walk chalk, Nemo magic towel and Mater PEZ (he loves PEZ) and 2 Cars AirHead bars.
Had to show off his Cars folder to his Dad and can't wait to color with Mom.

The best part was when he was smiling, showing us he got mail, it was in his name. Thank you so much.

This has been great and I look forward to doing more exchanges
JC and Grandson Justin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter