Disney Scrapbook paper

dhidra

DIS Veteran
My first time posting in this forum! Hi!

I'm planing on making autograph books for our upcoming trip to DLP. I live in Ireland and there's nowhere here that sells Disney scrap booking supplies. Can anyone recommend a supplier that will ship to Ireland? Or a supplier of digi paper that I can print myself?

Hi. have you tried looking in the Creative Disigns forum? (about 5 down from the Creative Comunity heading). Several of the disigners have ready to print autograph pages in their photobuckets. You could also request one of them make a personalized cover page for your books. I would suggest you get on that forum, read the stickies at the top. In particular read the "meet the disigners" sticky. It gives info on who does autograph cards etc and also has the links to their photobuckets so you can browse, download, save to your computer and print.
i spent several hours gathering cards from several disigners for our last trip and the kids loved them.
Good luck

i have just over 100 pages that i have collected from the disigners in a folder in my computer. if you wish to PM me your email address i would be happy to send the folder to you. might save you a few hours of searching.:lmao:

i don't think this is against the forum rules. i do not take any credit for the disigns...not a disign bone in my body. :rotfl2:

Thank you both! Are the Disigners happy for files to be shared? If so, that's very generous of them!

Hi,

The forum won't allow me to post links as I am new :)

But I am from England and I use:

scrappingthemagic.co.uk
sunshine-scrapbooking.co.uk
scrapbookbazaar.co.uk

Hope you find some good stuff. I have to say its a struggle to find DLP stuff anywhere! I was surprised when I went recently to find they didn't sell any scrapbooking supplies.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter