Disney & Seasonal/Holiday (Summer/Fall) Recipe Swap Progress

That's wonderful Vicki - especially the cake :goodvibes I did the roasted zucchini again and got a duff garlic head - very bitter:headache: It was definitely the garlic becaue I used the rest on garlic bread and the same thing again - and it wasn't burnt(which I know turns it bitter) :confused3 so alternatives to roast are excellent:thumbsup2

It didn't even occur to me to swap things around with others. I have 3 groups done now though. I'll try to get everything sent out by the end of the week, or the beginning of next week at the latest.

Chocolate Zucchini Cake is done now. MazdaUK, I've pm'd you the recipe. Those zucchini just can't wait, you know :rotfl2:

VickiV

Thanks! We're going away at the weekend but if he gets me another before wednesday I can make it Thursday and take it with us:goodvibes (Might have to freeze it to survive the journey;) )

Earlier in the week, I really thought I could have all the recipes done. I have 5 out of 6 sets done, so I won't get these mailed until Monday now. It took me a little longer on the 5th set. I had already printed some recipes and then realized that the instructions said to use an ingredient, but the ingredient wasn't listed as to how much to use. I found a different recipe that could go with the color scheme and the idea that I had already chosen. It looks good.

The 6th set shouldn't take too long to finish. While I know you're not happy that I didn't get things shipped, I'm sure you'll like what you receive and it will be worth the wait.

VickiV

I don't mind at all! They'll still be here before I leave, and that's all I care about. :)

Thank you soooo much for doing all the extra work, it means a lot. And I'll think of you every time I use them. :hug:

I am not worried about it at all Vicki- you have kept us up with what is happening. As I said earlier I dpn't have time to look at them until after Sept 1 so I am not worried about it at all.

Rebecca

I finished the last set of recipes. I know you'll like it if you're in the group. It's purple and orange! I know you're thinking Halloween, but it's not a bit Halloweeny. I think it's quite lovely. I am very pleased with it. I never would have thought of the combination. I looked up POP Century to see what colors they had. That's what gave me the idea.

Everything is sorted. I have to get it all packaged for shipping though. I'm hoping for Tuesday as mailing day. Some may go out Monday.

VickiV

Soccrmom, morgansmom2000, kkbeaton2, ZeroToHero, and Disneyelf10-your packages shipped today. I sent you pm's with dc's.

Disscrapper-I've sent you an e-mail about why yours hasn't shipped yet.

MazdaUK, rlovew, believen-I've sent you a pm about why yours hasn't shipped.

Thanks for everyone's patience!

VickiV

I got mine too! I obviously missed that Rebecca was making the Maple Creme Brulee as well. So, if everyone in Group 1 can PM me their address, I'll send you all a new one. It won't be immediately, but I will send it out at some point in the next few weeks.

Thank you Vicki for all your hard work. Everything looks great, I can't wait to try some of them.

I got my package today. Thanks everyone for your hard work! I appreciate it. Now to see what I want to make first!

rlovew, believen, mazdaUK, and lewdyan1-your packages shipped today. I'm sorry you had to wait, but they'll be there soon. Please post when you receive them.

VickiV

Don't hold your breath:rotfl: With any luck they might be here by middle of next week - morgansmom got stuff to me quickly. There's no rhyme or reason though:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter