Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn’t see it, just the clothing options up there now (boo!)

im sorta surprised that poster sold out. Was it limited release?
Does not say “limited release“ in poster description. The pin is limited release.
Surprise the limit is “10 per guest” on most 50th Merch.

Does not say “limited release“ in poster description. The pin is limited release.
Surprise the limit is “10 per guest” on most 50th Merch.

yeah sheesh pretty high. Just about everything is gone now except the kids shirt and D23 pins. Think they’ll add new stuff?

Earlier today everything was available and I went to look just now and everything is gone. Will they be restocking? I didn't expect it all to sell out when the 50th is 18 months long.

Earlier today everything was available and I went to look just now and everything is gone. Will they be restocking? I didn't expect it all to sell out when the 50th is 18 months long.

This is just the pre merch, so Disney can milk it for all it's worth. More will come out in Oct. I imagine stuff that's not limited edition will eventually come back.

Looks like the magic band, hat, cup etc are available at Disney Springs 😫 why why why would they do that

I'm not giving up hope that some 50th Merch will continue to pop up on shopDisney …but this is the graphic now on shopDisney...

Last edited:
I want everything from the Earidescent collection. it is so pretty! Too bad my wallet can't take that 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter