Disney Shopping -strange thing happening

The re-order I placed this morning with a new credit card has a status of "active" and has not shipped yet. I hope they don't screw it up again and I end of having to cancel another credit card!!! If this one goes through that will be it for me with Disney Shopping until they get their act together!!! (If I didn't already receive credit for this through QR I wouldn't even bother!)

:faint:

:hyper:I think my order has SHIPPED! :yay:

At least I hope so -- there is definitely something different.

When every single one of my other orders were cancelled, the status on the DisShop order tracking page would say "Closed," and in the column labeled "Shipped," there was a "YES," but NO actual shipping date was listed. Also, the order total would be changed to "$0.00."

NOW - as of this moment - the order status says "Closed" :scared: BUT there is a ship date of 2/22/2007 listed and the correct order total is still visible!!

Pardon me while I dance.
:dancer:

:blush:

Could it be? :scratchin Could my gift cards really be on their way - for REAL this time? OH puh-leeze let it be so!

:faint:

:hyper:I think my order has SHIPPED! :yay:

At least I hope so -- there is definitely something different.

When every single one of my other orders were cancelled, the status on the DisShop order tracking page would say "Closed," and in the column labeled "Shipped," there was a "YES," but NO actual shipping date was listed. Also, the order total would be changed to "$0.00."

NOW - as of this moment - the order status says "Closed" :scared: BUT there is a ship date of 2/22/2007 listed and the correct order total is still visible!!

Pardon me while I dance.
:dancer:

:blush:

Could it be? :scratchin Could my gift cards really be on their way - for REAL this time? OH puh-leeze let it be so!

My order says "closed" under "status," "yes" under "shipped," the order total is correct, and it gives the shipping date as 2/22/07!!!! Pardon me while I dance with ya!!! :rotfl2: :dancer:

Update - just got a confirmation e-mail - it actually shipped!!!!!!!

My order says "closed" under "status," "yes" under "shipped," the order total is correct, and it gives the shipping date as 2/22/07!!!! Pardon me while I dance with ya!!! :rotfl2: :dancer:

Update - just got a confirmation e-mail - it actually shipped!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you girls!! As soon as I see a refund credit on my Visa from canceling and rebooking with Disney, I'm going to order more cards and was hoping the mess might be cleared up by then!! Thanks for keeping us posted!!

. . . Update - just got a confirmation e-mail - it actually shipped!!!!!!!

Me too, me too!

This is my first time online since late last night, and there's a shipment confirmation in my email Inbox too!!:thumbsup2

"Dear DIANE,

Thank you for your recent order! We are pleased to advise
the following items have been shipped! To track your
shipment, click the carrier web site if included or go to" . . .

MUSIC to ears (eyes - whatever)! ;)

:goodvibes

Now we just need to see if Disney sends Tricia all the cash back. With all the extra, about $300 in rewards I'll have enough souvenir money. I guess this takes a few weeks to come through, but I'm keeping my fingers and everything else crossed. DishneyShopping has really been a pain in the patuti lately.
Angela

Now we just need to see if Disney sends Tricia all the cash back. With all the extra, about $300 in rewards I'll have enough souvenir money. I guess this takes a few weeks to come through, but I'm keeping my fingers and everything else crossed. DishneyShopping has really been a pain in the patuti lately.
Angela

A pain in the patuti FOR SURE!:lmao:

Sunshinegirl can try to order the $25 GC I cashed out for on 2/14. (I got this through the special Blockbuster offer.)

I will have to wait until Dmitry gets back from vacation to see if my HUGE shopping order shows on the records. It should - I cleared cookies and everything before clicking on the shopping link. I have been very careful. But you're saying let's wait and see what DISNEY does, which is very scary indeed! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter