Bambi/Thumper layette - 35-50% off
Some adult nightshirts - 25% off
Some plush - 40% off
Some kids' drinkware - 50% off
Princess t-shirts - $7.99
50% off kids' watches
And more .....
Happy Shopping!

Cool beans! And me with a merchandise credit and a disney club discount! Is it lunchtime yet???:pinkbounc

I just happen to have a "date" with my sister for lunch today and guess where we are meeting? Yep, in front of our local Disney store! Shopping, visiting with my sister and lunch - what a great combination! Thanks for the heads up.

Lisa

Cool will be going there this weekend! Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I went today and bought my son a mickey watch, a friend's daughter a cinderella watch for her birthday and a tinkerbell watch for myself! I got another 10% off with my DC card!:wave:

Were all the watches on sale?

I was just going to buy a collectible daisy watch at the Disney store on line, but if there's a chance I can get it at the store, I'll wait. Thanks:earseek:

Thanks for the info.

Just an FYI. I called my local Disney store to see if they had the particular watch I was looking for and they told me they had no watches at all and that the stores were no longer going to be carrying the watches. I guess that's the reason for the sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter