Disney Style pictures

Wrong. If you use Minnie Mouse in any type of marketing campaign, you are pulling in little girls by default. Everyone figured out a long time ago that it was a bad idea to pull cartoon characters that appeal to children into content meant for a more mature audience.

And I'll worry about what I want to worry about, thank you very much.
Hey - if you're on Facebook, there's a group you might be interested in!

For what it's worth, nothing in the world would've made me see that influencer/those pictures because I didn't know about the person, etc. But OP posting about it made me look. Maybe OP is Seann Altman and realizes this is a great way to gain clicks (especially making two separate posts on the same day within 10 minutes of each other). Brilliant marketing, Seann!

So I guess everyone who rides in a Minnie Van is going Against Da Lord and Too Woke Gonna Choke On A Pizza Roll?

Guess what? It's entirely possible to live a totally fulfilling life by leaving people the hell alone and letting them dress how they want. It doesn't affect you. This person is wearing polka dots, not an assault rifle.

If the OP is a sock puppet account for Meatball Ron, please be aware your policies caused me to sell a house and leave your nonsense regime.

I just don't get how some people even have the energy to put into worrying about a person or company who in no way effects them. They literally aren't hurting anyone. Like go volunteer at a shelter and get off the internet. Life is too short to complain about every little thing you don't like. I don't like beans but don't tell other people not to eat at taco bell. I just don't go. Get over it.

The whole point of the campaign was about inclusivity and how anyone can identify with Minnie but I guess that ultimately (and purposefully) flew over certain people’s heads.

After quickly glancing at the DisneyStyle social media pages, I don’t see how any of the attached photos below are any different than what Seann was doing and wearing in his paid partnership ad but nobody conveniently has any issues with women wearing these outfits hmmm 🤔

Thank you for letting me know so I could go check it out and give it a like!

EDIT to add: wow this guy is fabulous. Instant follow <3

I just don't get how some people even have the energy to put into worrying about a person or company who in no way effects them. They literally aren't hurting anyone. Like go volunteer at a shelter and get off the internet. Life is too short to complain about every little thing you don't like. I don't like beans but don't tell other people not to eat at taco bell. I just don't go. Get over it.
Hey!!!! I love beans! End bean-phobia now!!!! 🫘

I've been looking thru his timeline now and are 100% convinced that ppl who hate him and are making a big deal out of his outfits are simply jealous of his fantastic hair, prefect makeup and wonderful fashion sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter