Disney Style pictures

marinejjh

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else seen the Disney Styles photos of Seann Altman dressed as Minnie? I am having a hard time supporting Disney and paying money to visit again if this is the stuff Disney won't stay out of. Have they not figured it out by how much they have lost the past 2 years?

Has anyone else seen the Disney Styles photos of Seann Altman dressed as Minnie? I am having a hard time supporting Disney and paying money to visit again if this is the stuff Disney won't stay out of. Have they not figured it out by how much they have lost the past 2 years?
I’ll make sure to spend twice as much to replace your revenue. Enjoy the holy land experience just down the street!

Yes I have and I don't care. You be you and let other people dress how they want. To each their own

Good luck to you and expect to be piled on.

so do we just keep repeating our comments from the other post you started ... suggests that you are pushing a very specific political agenda ...

Good luck to you and expect to be piled on.
Yep that's one view, especially as the poster intentionally opened multiple threads on the same exact topic ...

The "pile on" as you put it - represents alternative views. I guess that's uncomfortable unless you are suggesting that people shouldn't be allowed to post their views - which seems weird - cause you know that freedom of speech and all - but I guess that freedom is only for some?

We just returned last week. I can honestly say the magic is completely gone and people have zero reason to stay on property. It was definitely my families last trip. My kids even said they would have a better time at a beach.

Have you even seen the photos at Disney Style? According to the top post I quoted, which you posted in 2021, you were done with Disney. So are you just posting about something you heard about somewhere?

But my favorite post of yours is the one below from 2020:
Why do grown people tell on other's? I've always said during this whole pandemic to worry about you and let me worry about me. We are going soon and my kids know about the mask policy and when and where we can eat/drink, but if I had people telling on people around me, they would surely get some great responses.

Maybe it is time to follow your own advice. And maybe realize Disney isn't a good fit for you.

Have you even seen the photos at Disney Style? According to the top post I quoted, which you posted in 2021, you were done with Disney. So are you just posting about something you heard about somewhere?

But my favorite post of yours is the one below from 2020:

Maybe it is time to follow your own advice. And maybe realize Disney isn't a good fit for you.
Its not possible to love this post any more than I do right now lol. :worship:

So, Disney is using a young male that uses he/him pronouns dressed up as Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell to market to little girls. Yeah, nothing weird about that. LOL

Sounds like somebody at Disney Style might have some unusual fetishes.
Nope. The clothes in the pics aren't for little girls. Wouldn't fit them. They have plenty of child models to market to little girls and boys. Stop worrying so much about what other people want to wear

Nope. The clothes in the pics aren't for little girls. Wouldn't fit them. They have plenty of child models to market to little girls and boys. Stop worrying so much about what other people want to wear

Wrong. If you use Minnie Mouse in any type of marketing campaign, you are pulling in little girls by default. Everyone figured out a long time ago that it was a bad idea to pull cartoon characters that appeal to children into content meant for a more mature audience.

And I'll worry about what I want to worry about, thank you very much.

Wrong. If you use Minnie Mouse in any type of marketing campaign, you are pulling in little girls by default. Everyone figured out a long time ago that it was a bad idea to pull cartoon characters that appeal to children into content meant for a more mature audience.

And I'll worry about what I want to worry about, thank you very much.
OK, you have the right to worry about what you want. I admit, the specific question of worrying about other people's clothes is just not one that will ever keep me awake at night. Especially when the clothing in question is not patently offensive. But go ahead and worry about it. It just makes me feel sincerely poorly for you that such negativity occupies your time. I prefer to focus on the things at Disney that make me happy, not upset. But to each their own.

With regard to the marketing, I don't think there is any basis to conclude that any Minnie Mouse marketing is, by default, directed toward little girls. I feel like I see as many grown women wearing Minnie Mouse gear as I do little girls. Clearly, some efforts are to market to them. Then, there are babies that wear Minnie stuff. That marketing was directed toward parents, not little girls. Finally, my three year old son absolutely loves to put on my partner's minnie slippers and minnie bow headband. He's not a little girl. He just likes it and smiles a ton when he puts them on. I feel very comfortable saying he is not satisfying anybody's fetish (as you have implied) when he wears that around my house. He's just a happy little boy that likes Minnie stuff (and Pluto gear, Mickey shirts, little mermaid bubble wands, and Buzz Lightyear jet packs)

Wow, biological males are really making a comeback. We were on the ropes there for a little while, but now it seems some think we are better women than actual women these days. Gotta admit, didn't have "bio males takes Minnie Mouse dress modeling job from bio woman" on my battles of the sexes bingo card. lol
You have a battle of the sexes bingo card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter