Disney+ Subscribers Save Up to 25% Off

I applied it this morning through my current reservation online and am saving $123 on my 3 night stay at POP in September, staying in a Standard Pool View. Not much but it will pay for my either MNSSHP or Boo Bash ticket, whichever it will be this year, and I'm not paying any more then I already was.

I just booked a second reservation and now have to decide which to keep - we had CBR booked, but with the discount I could get us to Boardwalk for only $600 more for the week (instead of twice the cost for a deluxe that I'd previously priced out). I know nothing about boardwalk, I'd really only looked at AKL and BC for deluxes when I had been thinking about it, so now I'm trying to learn to decide if I'll keep it!

We love the Boardwalk!

Just booked end of September at Port Orleans Riverside and then into October with CSR - I'm hoping an AP discount comes out later so I can change it to a discount either there or at an other mod for October 1-5.

Finally get to activate the AP I've been sitting on for 2 years due to COVID. I would wait until next year, but I have a wedding in Korea in February and I really want to go during the 50th.

Just booked end of September at Port Orleans Riverside and then into October with CSR - I'm hoping an AP discount comes out later so I can change it to a discount either there or at an other mod for October 1-5.

Finally get to activate the AP I've been sitting on for 2 years due to COVID. I would wait until next year, but I have a wedding in Korea in February and I really want to go during the 50th.
Lucky! I haven't been able to find any deals that would work for me the last week of September. The size of our family offers some restrictions, but I've tried a few different configurations and can't seem to make anything work!

I wouldn't even give it a 2nd thought, Boardwalk ALL THE WAY! You will have 2 parks within walking/boating/Skyliner distance as well as all of the dining spots along the boardwalk. We've stayed at CBR and loved it the room but hated the transportation and dining just wasn't safe for my dietary needs. My vote is just go for it and enjoy!!
We stayed at CBR last Aug and loved the Skyliner! Our room was in Jamaica 45 so a short walk to Skyliner. Just curious what you didn’t like?
I also thought their food court was pretty good. I have dietary restrictions and they were always good about substitutes. I can’t use the app to order so went to the desk to order.

I waited on hold for about 30 minutes, then I was told I couldn't change the reservation myself because I used a travel agent. I've never used a Disney travel agent before, and so far it's not more convenient than doing it all myself.

I found the same thing. I tried one once and then cancelled with them and ended up booking myself because I could never get ahold of them when I needed.

You can only edit your existing reservation if you made it yourself, I found out. I am so annoyed at myself right now!
I’m sorry to hear about people not being able to get ahold of their TA. I’ve used both Disney and Universal TAs , still do. I’m always able to get them. I just send them a text or email and their right on it. And the good part is the’re the ones on hold 30+ min. I started using a Disney specialized TA when I was working and couldn’t sit on hold all morning when discounts came out. I still use her. Great service.

There are great agents out there, maybe you just haven’t found one yet.

We stayed at CBR last Aug and loved the Skyliner! Our room was in Jamaica 45 so a short walk to Skyliner. Just curious what you didn’t like?
I also thought their food court was pretty good. I have dietary restrictions and they were always good about substitutes. I can’t use the app to order so went to the desk to order.
Our stay was in 2015 I think 🤔 the resort had just finished the hard refresh on all the rooms (we were the first in ours actually) we were in Jamaica but not sure of the exact building, was gorgeous though. Didn't mind the walk over to the main building with the food court and store (this was before the check-in process was in a separate building) on days when the bus started at Jamaica no problem getting on, if it came in one of the other gates, rarely able to get on the first one. My diet is extremely limited and I can't eat ANY spices or seasonings other than salt and even breakfast was a challenge for them. We tried the restaurant once and I left in tears, they had nothing to offer me that was even remotely safe and didn't have the supplies to prepare anything. We went there in January 2020 on a hunt for the stainless steel Skyliner refillable mug (use it every single day, best not-purchased thing ever! CM gifted us for our 35th anniversary) and they weren't able to serve me safe fries even 😱 Skyliner would be a small advantage for us (I have an unhealthy love affair with that!) But not being able to eat anything is a deal breaker for us

Ended up booking a split stay at the end of August. Booked a Woods View 5th Sleeper at POR for 5 nights and then 6 nights at Boardwalk. AKL had some fantastic prices but we've stayed there before (loved it) and I really wanted to try out one of the crescent lake area resorts. This will also be the first time we've stayed at a moderate so I'm looking forward to that as well.

I have flight credit and enough air miles to cover the park tickets so it opened up the budget a bit more for the hotels. We've never done more then 7 nights so I'm really hoping to slow this trip down a bit and really soak it all in.

Well that didn't last long....just upgraded from Standard view at Boardwalk to Garden/Woods view at Yacht Club for $15 less per night. Stormalong Bay here we come! Lol

Lots of different resort options and prices today as people move stuff around.....

Well that didn't last long....just upgraded from Standard view at Boardwalk to Garden/Woods view at Yacht Club for $15 less per night. Stormalong Bay here we come! Lol

Lots of different resort options and prices today as people move stuff around.....

We love Yacht Club, stayed once in 2018 and dream of getting back there. But usually end up at POP lol.

Our stay was in 2015 I think 🤔 the resort had just finished the hard refresh on all the rooms (we were the first in ours actually) we were in Jamaica but not sure of the exact building, was gorgeous though. Didn't mind the walk over to the main building with the food court and store (this was before the check-in process was in a separate building) on days when the bus started at Jamaica no problem getting on, if it came in one of the other gates, rarely able to get on the first one. My diet is extremely limited and I can't eat ANY spices or seasonings other than salt and even breakfast was a challenge for them. We tried the restaurant once and I left in tears, they had nothing to offer me that was even remotely safe and didn't have the supplies to prepare anything. We went there in January 2020 on a hunt for the stainless steel Skyliner refillable mug (use it every single day, best not-purchased thing ever! CM gifted us for our 35th anniversary) and they weren't able to serve me safe fries even 😱 Skyliner would be a small advantage for us (I have an unhealthy love affair with that!) But not being able to eat anything is a deal breaker for us
That must be really difficult for you finding food to eat on vacay. So sorry. All I have to contend with is diabetes. No carbs/sugar.
Skyliner was a game changer for me! Loved it! Only had to take bus to MK and AK. So glad because last Aug wdw had a real problem with busses. We saw many operating from private companies.

Ended up booking a split stay at the end of August. Booked a Woods View 5th Sleeper at POR for 5 nights and then 6 nights at Boardwalk. AKL had some fantastic prices but we've stayed there before (loved it) and I really wanted to try out one of the crescent lake area resorts. This will also be the first time we've stayed at a moderate so I'm looking forward to that as well.

I have flight credit and enough air miles to cover the park tickets so it opened up the budget a bit more for the hotels. We've never done more then 7 nights so I'm really hoping to slow this trip down a bit and really soak it all in.
We're exactly on the same page - I have six nights at POR with a 5th sleeper, followed by 3 nights at the Dolphin. We're very excited to experience the Boardwalk lifestye.

Without the FastPass dictating our day, and no dining plan (and hence likely only a few ADRs), and the option to Parkhop, there's quite a bit more sponteneity. I too am looking forward to slowing down and really experiencing things at an entirely different level. I hope you have a wonderful journey!

Anyone been able to find one of these discounts at the Polynesian? We have been trying every combination of dates we can think of, but with probably thousands of possibilities, that seems like it will take forever, and no luck yet...

I did. Granted I didn't save any money but wad able to upgrade to a preferred room at Movies for the same as I had for a standard.
We did the exact same thing, and I'm sure you also noticed as well, it was actually $1 cheaper for a preferred room than the standard originally booked! Luckily we jumped on the discount right away as ASMo rooms with this promo sold out shortly after!

We did the exact same thing, and I'm sure you also noticed as well, it was actually $1 cheaper for a preferred room than the standard originally booked! Luckily we jumped on the discount right away as ASMo rooms with this promo sold out shortly after!
Ours was actually about 7 dollars cheaper but I didn't really count it as saving money cause it was such a negligible amount.

Just an update to keep checking back as availability changes all the time! I've been checking every day or two and was finally able to secure the discount for our 13 night trip in Sept/Oct. Obviously the discount was only for the first half of our trip, but the savings were still over $500 CAD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter