Disney ticket books from 1980’s

Zombiemermaid14

Earning My Ears
I’ve recently come across some Walt Disney World old ticket books. This is what they stayed on them. Can anyone help me with letting me know what I’m able to do with them?

ATTRACTIONIN WALT DISNEY WORLD
Magic Key Coupon
GOOD FOR ONE
ADMISSION
THIS COUPON MAY BE USED FOR ONE ADMISSION TO ANY "A" THRU "E* ATTRACTION WALT DISNEY WORLD

Last edited:
I found old all intact Walt Disney World Magic Key Coupon Admission books. One With 10 and the other with 5. Can anyone tell me about these please

Back in the day, you needed a ticket for each ride. "E" tickets were the headliners, such as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or the Haunted Mansion. "A" tickets were for the less popular rides, like the Carousel.

A complete ticket book with "transportation ticket" may be used for admission. One with 2 transportation tickets gets you a 2 day non-expiring base ticket etc.. You tore off and handed in the transportation ticket to board the monorail or ferry.

You have to give up the ticket book to receive admission.

Tickets never expired back then; you could choose whatever day you wanted to use it then and now. In recent decades Disney has allowed old tickets to be used at parks that did not exist then e.g. a ticket book was valid at Animal Kingdom although the ticket rules state otherwise.

Individual ride coupons were done away with when Epcot opened.

Last edited:

OK , OK I will buy them off of you.
$50 seems fair since the purchase price was about $15 40 Years ago.
🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️😂😂😊😊😊👌👌👌

I’ve recently come across some Walt Disney World old ticket books. This is what they stayed on them. Can anyone help me with letting me know what I’m able to do with them?

ATTRACTIONIN WALT DISNEY WORLD
Magic Key Coupon
GOOD FOR ONE
ADMISSION
THIS COUPON MAY BE USED FOR ONE ADMISSION TO ANY "A" THRU "E* ATTRACTION WALT DISNEY WORLD
I used an old 2 day ticket (not ticket book, which I would keep and not use) a couple years ago. I went to Disney Springs and converted them at Guest Relations. We made an appointment and waited about 45 minutes. Once converted and applied to the proper magic bands, the cast member had to call the parks and make reservations for the days we wanted.

Several years ago, DS used the last day of a ticket from the mid-80's to get into Epcot. It was a child's ticket from the first time we took him, and he's far from a child now! However, the CM was very nice, commended him for keeping that ticket all these years, and unlike the PP, gave him the ticket back after he found a stamp to hand-stamp it (as they did back then).

Several years ago, DS used the last day of a ticket from the mid-80's to get into Epcot. It was a child's ticket from the first time we took him, and he's far from a child now! However, the CM was very nice, commended him for keeping that ticket all these years, and unlike the PP, gave him the ticket back after he found a stamp to hand-stamp it (as they did back then).
This seems to be the policy for a multi day ticket that was partially used, as long as you can prove that you are within the range of "child" when it was stamped. Note all the conditions need to be met (multi day ticket, partially used, prove of age) here, otherwise it does not apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter