• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY TICKETS ºoº I know about one discount time of year but....

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we went to wdw last week and got a great deal on 7 day hopper passes. It's a Canadian deal of buy one ticket and get the companion ticket half price. It saved us lots of $$$$. I have been reading about this type of promo for a few years. It usually goes from Jan or Feb to the end of April. But we are thinking about going to wdw other times of the year, like at the end of August when we might get the $49.00 ALL STAR rate.

Does anyone know of other discounted ticket offers during the year? Even thou we saved on tickets this time, we still spent $1000.00! Our airfare was only $1100!

BUMP!!

Anyone else ever hear of this? And do they do anything like this for us yankees????

thanks!

I didn't know what else to call myself!!! Well, Sandra said this was a Canadian thing.. do they do this in the US?:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter