• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Travel Channel video...

Kimnicki

<font color=red>Hello...? Tag Fairy..? Are you the
Would anyone happen to have a copy of the cruise week video on the Travel Channel which featured the Disney ships? I've called the Discovery Channel and they don't offer a copy of that episode, unfortunately :( . I would be interested in just viewing and returning the tape and would be happy to pay for the shipping each way...We've never been on the cruise and my DH,D8,DS4 and myself are really excited to see all about the ship!

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!!:p :p

I would be happy to send you our copy for viewing.....PM me or e-mail me with your address and I will mail it out tomorrow. I can also include a copy of the DCL promo video if you would like to see that as well.

MJ

Thanks MJ, that would be great! I sent you a PM, but it said you're box is full....I'll try again in a little bit.

Thank you, thank you!

Sorry...I never seem to get rid of the old PM's...I'll clean it out now.

MJ

Just got back from the Post Office....should arrive in about 3-5 days!!!

MJ

Originally posted by Kimnicki
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks MJ!!!!!

Whoo hooo!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry Kimnicki, I wish I had seen this thread sooner, I could have made you a tape and met you somewhere give it to you. I am only about 20 minutes from Voorhees. You will enjoy the video, I've watched mine about 8 times already, in fact, after my DW and DD went out for a few hours today, I put the tape in and watched it again.

Andy

I had to watch it again this morning before I went to the Post Office!!!

MJ

Originally posted by mmouse37
I had to watch it again this morning before I went to the Post Office!!!

MJ

It's about as addicting as the DISboards, especially for us FIRST TIME CRUISERS!!!

Andy

You bet it is Andy.....even after 7 DCL cruises I am just as excited about going on #8...I think it is because I know what to expect and can't wait to see all our CM friends that we made over the course of our cruises...it feels like coming home!!!

MJ

Originally posted by mmouse37
You bet it is Andy.....even after 7 DCL cruises I am just as excited about going on #8...I think it is because I know what to expect and can't wait to see all our CM friends that we made over the course of our cruises...it feels like coming home!!!

MJ

After reading your last post, now I'm even more excited than ever, and after 4 months, my DD is starting to get excited about the cruise. Of course, being 12, she has a lot of other things on her mind to think about, all I have is work, and thinking about, how to get away from work!!!

LOL!!!

Andy

MJ and Andy,

I can't wait to see the tape! We have 10 months to go until our first cruise and my life, pretty much every day, consists of reading these boards and thinking of the cruise... Every break I get at work I search the boards or read the trip reports. I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on something. :p I certainly never thought I'd be addicted, but boy was I wrong!!;)

Andy, we are almost down to double digit #'s! 110 and counting!

Lisa

Originally posted by lisak1
Andy, we are almost down to double digit #'s! 110 and counting!

Lisa

Lisa,

I know, I have it marked down on my calendar, that is on the wall, in front of me. May 16th we hit the double digit dance!!!

Andy

somehow i knew you'd know the exact date we went to double digits! how about the 60 days out, when we should start to look for the documents to come in the mail?? that's an excititng day too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter