Disney Trivia

I am going to take a wild guess.

I believe he was named after his father, Walter Disney. There was some comment or something about that in Saving Mr. Banks, I think.

We'll, I guess I stumped you. Walt Disney is named after his family's preacher. Walt's father made a deal with his preacher when both of their wives were pregnant that they would name their sons after each other.

We'll, I guess I stumped you. Walt Disney is named after his family's preacher. Walt's father made a deal with his preacher when both of their wives were pregnant that they would name their sons after each other.

This is so cool I never knew that!

Haha, ask an easier question.

This one will be easy but I don't have a better one.

What birthday did Walt Disney World recently celebrate?

Fairywings said:
This one will be easy but I don't have a better one.

What birthday did Walt Disney World recently celebrate?

He'll be turning 113 in December.

Walt Disney World in was opened in October '71 so it is 43 years old

DMT said:
Walt Disney World in was opened in October '71 so it is 43 years old

Well I was talking about the 40th anniversary (My mom has a 40th anniversary shirt because she was born in 72 and WDW was opened in 72) cause it was the one that was more broadcasted, at least on the Disney store website where I like to window shop, so that was the one I was going for, but close enough.

Lol Olivia I was talking about the park not the man

Fairywings said:
Well I was talking about the 40th anniversary (My mom has a 40th anniversary shirt because she was born in 72 and WDW was opened in 72) cause it was the one that was more broadcasted, at least on the Disney store website where I like to window shop, so that was the one I was going for, but close enough.

Lol Olivia I was talking about the park not the man

Omg lolol how embarrassing I somehow missed the world part.

Ok, my question then, on the Living with the Land ride what is painted on the side of a mail box in the farmhouse scene??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter