Disney Universe Cinderella Costume

fgtriot

Mouseketeer
So I bought the Disney Universe game from Toys R Us for Xbox to play with my kids (love it BTW as a family game). That said I did not know that you got special costumes only available depending on where you purchased the game. We got Tiana (and yes we have already downloaded her) but I have been informed that target offered Cinderella. Cinderella is DD7's fav, does anyone know how I can get the costume without buying the game again?

:confused3

I think I got mine a Wally-World...got Alladin.

Have not played it much since Christmas. I'm looking forward to getting the Stitch Costume.

You can buy the costumes in game, once you have enough money. I think one of the quests is to find enough thread for the mice to make you a ball gown like Cindy's. Once you do a few of the games, you should have several hundred thousand in coins. Go to any shop and select costumes to see if its available already.

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter