Disney VHS tapes

poohbears75

Mouseketeer
I have a bunch of VHS tapes that I am looking to get rid of. Are they worth anything? Does anyone know where I can try to sell them? I have tried searching online but am not finding anything. I hate to throw them out but they serve no purpose to us, some have never been opened. Any suggestions???

Mom sold my Disney VHS tapes a few years ago on eBay... I was so mad and I've spent the rest of this time trying to build up my collection again.

We have so many on VHS too as I used to be a collector and was determined to own every Disney movie with animation in it. Now they sit and collect dust. I spent so much time and money getting them all and now they are pretty much worthless. Makes me sad. If anyone figures out what to do with them minus selling them at $1 or less a piece I would love to know!

Yeah its so sad to have all these videos and not be able to do anything with them now. I have been searching and still haven't found anyplace that will take them as a donation or even buy them:mad:

You can donate them to the Goodwill or the Salvation Army or Ebay or Craigslist them. I know some of the old VHS's are worth money and rare. Like The Little Mermaid's original cover edition.

I still have all of my Disney films on VHS but I still use a DVD/VCR combo/TV Set.

We have a couple VHS players still. We're hanging on to our VHS tapes. I'm not spending the money to re-buy all these movies on DVD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter