Disney Visa Character Meet 'N' Greet

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this yet. I saw that it was to be on July 8, but I have not seen anyone report that they have actually been to the event yet.

A friend just did this on July 16th, and loved it. Here is a quote:

We lined up in Innoventions West at around 1:45. The wait wasn't too long. We presented our card to the CM at the entrance, and he filled out a free photo certificate with the last 4 digits of our card # on it. When it was our turn, we were lead into a room for some private time with Mickey and Pluto. It was so cute! Mickey had Pluto on a leash and they just played and played with the kids. Pluto got a little naughty and untied my shoe too.

There were a couple of photographers in there, and they took 11 total shots. Unfortunately they didn't really work to get any good candid shots, but we did get a half way decent family pic. We were able to pick up the picture at the Camera Center 30 minutes later, and there was no charge for the 5x7.

Can't wait to check this out during our August trip!

I was just there this past Saturday.
It is in the Innoventions West Building on the Fire Truck side in a separate room.

We had Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. They take allot of pictures which was really nice. Picked up our FREE 5 x 7 as we were leaving the park.

Are all the pics added to the Picture Passes so that we may view from home and decide if we want more?

disneymom225 said:
How long was your wait? What are the hours?

We didn't have any wait. Walked up and right in.
1:30 - 4:30

It's A Happy Day said:
Are all the pics added to the Picture Passes so that we may view from home and decide if we want more?

Yes all pictures are on the photopass. We viewed them at the camera center. I need to check the web-site to see how many I can view there. I am pretty sure they are all available just like any other pictures they add on the photopass.

I haven't heard about this before. Is this a permanent Meet 'N' greet, or is it just for a certain amont of time? We will be there in late October.

It is an offer from the Disney Visa, and I don't know that it said how long this would be going on. One free 5x7 photo per cardmember. It just started on July 8.

According to visa - now through 9/30/06 - I initially read it wrong and thought "oh sure I go in October" but then I reread and it is through next year!! :cool1:

Thanks for the thread, it sound like a nice thing to do, and the price is right.

Bobbi :flower:

How do you get in? Do we just bring our Disney Visa and show them that? Or do we need to do something else?

TheBeast said:
How do you get in? Do we just bring our Disney Visa and show them that? Or do we need to do something else?

You have to show them your CHASE Disney Visa. (I still had the BankOne card and he was like this is for Chase Visa - After I explained that I had the new card but didn't call it in because I wanted a new design he finally let us go in) They will than give you the coupon for the Free 5x7 Photo.

We did the Character Meet 'N' Greet on Wednesday, July 27th!

:cool1: It was the BEST!

:banana: There was no line.

We were the only ones in the room. We spent about 20 minutes with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. There was music playing and our 3 year old had the best time. He danced with all of the characters. We took many pictures with our camera and the photopass camera. We got an excellent family photo for our free picture. Our son had an "unwrapped" lollypop that he shared with each of the characters -- what a blast!

It was worth having the card just for this benefit!

Does anyone know if you can do this on repeat visits? DH's Extravagant Birthday Trip II comes up in September, and we'll also be there with most of the family for Christmas. If it can only be done once, I'll wait for the holiday trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter