Disney Visa Question

TSM

Mouseketeer
I am planning to sign up today for the Disney Chase Visa today and I just wondered if anyone know if I can use that to pay off my Sept trip(payoff isn't due until July11)with that card and get the 6 months with no interest. I didn't know if I could because my 200.00 deposit(have package with free dining)was paid with my visa that I have now. I would love to have the points on the new card for my trip and also love to have the 6 months without interest to pay it off.:confused3

Yes you can. After the initial deposit you can make payments as often as you'd like with any other credit card, Disney gift card, or even your reward points.

My question is very similiar. I paid my $200 deposit with my rewards visa. Can i now go back and make payments with my rewards visa and get the 0% or did I have to pay the entire vacation balance at once to get it.

My question is very similiar. I paid my $200 deposit with my rewards visa. Can i now go back and make payments with my rewards visa and get the 0% or did I have to pay the entire vacation balance at once to get it.

Yes, you can do this for the six months financing on both payments. You don't need to pay all at once.

The deposit is already on its own 0% financing schedule and will need to be paid off first. The remainder will get its own six month 0% schedule once you make that payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter