Disney Visa Survey

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
Anyone else get an e-mail survey from Disney Visa? If you get it be sure to mention you are unhappy with the lack of discounts for Disneyworld!!! Hopefully it will get us some discounts in the future!!!!!!!

Yep. I got it too. Just funished it and really gave them a hard time. The benefits of this card are horrible. The only thing that keeps them with customers using that card is the Disney name. 1% Disney Dollars is teh suc. I let them know. Wonder if they'll even read the results? LOL.

Personally I love the Disney Visa card, for the dollars that is, (the discounts aren't so great). Have you ever used Discover?? You have to work your tail off to get anything back---and I also used a hotel credit card that you had to put thousands of dollars on it just to get 1 free night in a hotel room---and then when you went to book the hotel with the discount they'd always say they were booked.

I've got $450 of Disney Dollars saved up and I can't wait to use them! Think about the people that use the old style cards that they get nothing back, so this isn't so bad I don't think. JMHO :)

I just got done as well. I also complained about the lack of discounts and rewards. Hope they come out with a vacation package discount now...LOL Yeah Right! :rotfl2:

I also got the survey. I complained about the lack of discounts but the continual promise of them. They are always saying there are great perks to having the card but I have yet to see them.

I got it, too, and I said that I was mostly interested in savings at Disneyworld...not advance tickets to movies or savings on Disney on Ice. I also let them know that I was not happy with the lure of savings on Disney vacations to get you to sign up and then nothing later....except Disneyland.

Did you notice the section where it asked if we knew that some offers were available only on the website for registered users? I have never seen anything there for WDW. Have you?

Also, did any of you email DisneyVisa a while ago when we talked about us doing it to ask where the discounts were for Disneyworld vacations? I wondered if those people were the ones who got this latest email survey?

LSUDis said:
Also, did any of you email DisneyVisa a while ago when we talked about us doing it to ask where the discounts were for Disneyworld vacations? I wondered if those people were the ones who got this latest email survey?

I wasn't one of the people who sent a prior e-mail. I've actually only had the card for about a month!

I didn't e-mail visa either, for the same reason, I only signed up in January. But I did e-mail Disney asking how to get on a mailing list for e-mail or post card codes.

Just got one too. The reason I finally signed up last year was for the discount to the parks. Now there's no reason to keep it and I don't plan on using it after our trip to the park in June. :sad2:

I e-mailed them about where are the discounts and it took TWO WEEKS to get a generic letter that said the card itself wasn't in charge of the discounts, that Disney was. So I think Disney better take care of us cardholders a little better!

I didn't get any survey from them.

I just finished the survey too and let them know how I feel about all their promises of discounts that have not materialized over the last year. I especially loved the question if the card made me feel special and if I felt the offers were special to me or also available to the general public.

Got my survey request today and boy did I let them have it! (there is a memo section in the survey) I have had the card for months and the only bennys I got was the reward dollars which is only %1 (a joke) but no Vacation Deals which just ticks me off, since thats the reason I signed up for the thing! Anyway if anyone wants to take the survey here is the link www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey334/2616.asp?pw=xx. Just paste it in your web browsers address bar and change the pw=xx to pw=(any two digit number)

Join in and let them know WE ARE NOT HAPPY!! and maybe Chase (who just took over BankOne) will make some changes!

I have the DV also and am unhappy with it. I did not receive the survey but would like to take it. I tried the link and changing the digits but it did not work. I sent them an E-Mail recently explaining how I felt about their card and got the automated response back. I also just went to the site to see if the survey was offered there but it is not. HELP, I want to give them a piece of my mind also. :mad: :mad:

Did anyone else see on the survey where it said something like which of the following are you aware of being offered with your card: one of the options was a 10% discount on theme park tickets. Does anyone know if that is something that we get but have to ask for or is it something that has to be offered?

I was finally sent the Survey. Just finshed and I saw what your talking about. I wonder if everyone gets offered something different. It shouldn't be that way but who knows. :confused3

Hey, that caught my eye, too...discount on theme park tickets? Where and when was that offer ever made? Like the majority here, I expressed displeasure at the lure of WDW discounts if you sign up for the card, and then just getting a lame 1% back deal.

Karla B. :sunny:

And what about all charter members? Hey they were promised even more special treatment. Please correct me if I am wrong. But have any charter members ever been offered anything? :confused3

I just finished the survey, too. I expressed my displeasure of promises of special discounts, etc. So far I haven't seen anything special. The newsletter is a complete waste of paper!

I originally bought the card for the 7 for 4 discount last year and saved over $2000 on my trip.

However, the 1% is crazy...If I charge 40,000 in the next yr, I might be able to get a few dinners down there.

I might call them and tell them I am cancelling unless they offer something.

It was my understanding that when they did away with the old Disney Club Card (or whatever it was called), the Disney Visa replaced it and would be offering equal or better discounts/perks. I am with ya'll; we've yet to see them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter