Disney Wish 4-Night Cruise, sailing February 27, 2023

AndiKay

Earning My Ears
Looking to connect with others sailing on the Wish 2/27-3/3. I know we are (QUICKLY) approaching the sale date, but I was unfamiliar with these groups and connecting with others that may be interested in the Fish Extenders. Happy Sailing!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board, and added it to the Wish 2023 directory. Your fellow cruisers will find you there. Happy Planning!

We are on it too! This will be our first time on the Wish and first B2B. Thanks for starting a group. Even though we don’t do fish extenders, groups are great for tips and getting excited.

Last edited:
I meant to start a thread weeks ago and it got away from me. Glad to see we’re not the only ones sailing ha.

We’re really looking forward to checking out the new ship and our first Disney Cruise.

There is another social media platform that has a well established group for this cruise including fish Extenders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter