Disney Wish March 31st-April 3rd, 3-night Bahamian Cruise Meet thread

oliviameowza

Earning My Ears
Hi! My daughter (10) and I (Olivia, 32) will be taking our first cruise next month and we are SO excited! She is extremely interested in boats right now and I'm a big Disney fan. If anyone is cruising this date, I'd love to say hi and get advice if you're not first time cruisers like us!

Some info about us- my daughter, Lucy (10), loves making new friends but is a little shy. Very tall for her age, occasionally worried about fitting in, so I'd love for her to be able to make some kind friends on the cruise. She loves art, birds, video games like Miitopia, and she gets along really easily with most everyone.

I'm her mom, Olivia! I love music, reading, all animals (especially possums), nature, and learning obscure trivia facts. I also have a ton of cats that I can show you pics of on the cruise! Can't wait to meet some of you guys!!

My son and I just went, he’s 5. We packed our own snorkel kit, the full face one. He was hesitant to do that activity at Castaway but ended up loving it and the full face mask really helped.

Also, the initial mistake we made was where we ate on the ship. Not knowing the nicer restaurants were open during breakfast and lunch we wasted calories at the quick service around the pool area. The food at the nicer spots was superior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter