Disney with draw!!!

remembrance490

I do believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!!
I haven't been to Disney in a year in a half, i know that seems like nothing but when you love disney as much as I do its forever! I actually haven't been anywhere in the last year and a half, no camping, no small trips... I'm vacation deprived, lol. Anyway, lately I have been wanting to go to Disney more then ever! But we are so so so... money-less, like completely broke. My dad spent last night in jail, for some stupid parking violations that he already paid! Lately it seems like someone is punishing us for something. Over the last 5 months we have not been able to catch a break. A week before christmas, when we were already really struggeling, we had to shell out 800 dollars because there was black ice on the road and we slid into another car... no one was hurt thankfully. Our cars have also continuously broken at least once month without fail, for the last 5 months meaning that we keep having to pay 300 here, 500 there to fix it. It all started when my heartless x uncle/landlord sold our house from under us and then said we had 1 month to get out (that turned into 2 luckily). We did end up finding a place at the very last second... a nice place we actually like it more then the other house, but the rent is more and the move cost us 3500 dollars. What with that plus the cars constantly breaking and other random things that keep costing us hundreds of dollars we are becoming farther and farther in debt. Oooh and to top it all off over the last year my dads side business has completely gone down hill so his income went way down. We owe everyone and their mother... and the rent is never on time. Its all a magor hastle. Lol... it seems silly for me to be wanting a Disney trip in the middle of all this... I would of course rather have everything paid off and have money... for a change. Oh well, hopefully we'll get out of this. Right now my dad is still in jail and his car is impounded... but hes getting out today, the bail is 1200. So thats every dime we have... well actually we dont have it but we have friends. Anyway... I came on here wanting to right about disney but some how ended up saying all that, lol.

-Cait ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter