Disney Wonder 4th May 2003

Clare&Chris

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are getting married at WDW on 1st May 2003 and we are taking our HoneyMoon on the Disney Wonder on 4th May.

Does Disney do anything special for Honeymooners aboard the ship?

We are taking the cruise with our family and we are booked in rooms 5132, 5134, 5136, these are Navigators Verandahs, are they good rooms to have? Has anyone stayed in them before?

I am soooo excited about the Wedding!!!! (and the Cruise of course).

Are you allowed to wear your wedding dress on the ship?
Is anyone else on the boards going on this cruise too?

Many thanks Guys!

Clare and Chris
(Isle of Man, UK)

We are sailing with you May 4-8 2003. Yes, you can wear your dress on the ship, I have seen many pictures on the boards of beautiful brides and grooms on the ship. If you tell them ahead of time about your wedding you will recieve a cake one of the nights during dinner. We are celebrating my childrens b-days while aboard.
Congratulations ahead of time.

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I have been told that you cannot wear your dress in the parks as the children may get you confused with one of the characters!!

I am so glad I can wear it on the ship.

Look forward to seeing you on the ship.

I understand there is a wedding pin available under some circumstances on the land and a honeymooning pin for when you are at sea. (Borth are available vice0versa as well). I will look into it more for you if you are interested. My 4?th birthday will be on May 2, 2003.

Hi Kathryn

Yes I would love to know more about these pins, I am not a collector of them as such (I only have the limited editions ones that were sold as part of the opening of DisneyLand Paris Studios), but they would be great keepsake for our memories of the Wedding.

Kind Regards
Clare/Chris
:D

hi, you two. Welcome to the boards I junst now noticed that these are your first posts. I will do a little investigating and see what I can find out. If you don't hear from me soon ( I don't check the borads regularly) just send me a riminder email kathryn@ixct.net or kath@myarea.com

Hiya

I used to post under "clarejc" but decided to change my username to clare&chris to be politically correct!

We sailed on the Disney Magic about a year ago, it was the best holiday we have ever had.

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter