Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I just wanted to say a quick hello! My DD wants to go to the swap meet this morning because I found a cute pirate belt there and she wants it. Also we have a soccer game and PACKING!. I am bumming because of Ernesto. WET WET WET! :rotfl:

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Hi! I just wanted to say a quick hello! My DD wants to go to the swap meet this morning because I found a cute pirate belt there and she wants it. Also we have a soccer game and PACKING!. I am bumming because of Ernesto. WET WET WET! :rotfl:
Hey that might be a good thing. Rain is the fastest way to get everybody out of the parks! :rotfl: And if you stay it's just you and the crazy poncho crowd! :rotfl2:

PirateCutie05 said:

Hey that might be a good thing. Rain is the fastest way to get everybody out of the parks! :rotfl: And if you stay it's just you and the crazy poncho crowd! :rotfl2:

not everyone wears a poncho... we don't wear ponchos... remember, we just laugh at the people who wear the bags... LOL and then go on tower of terror in the middle of the thunderstorm... THAT'S COOL!

PirateCutie05 said:

Yes I like rain. I am just hoping it is not strong enough that they start closing the rides. :confused3

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Yes I like rain. I am just hoping it is not strong enough that they start closing the rides. :confused3

nothing usually closes when it rains. i've never seen anything shut and we were there once when a tornado hit (remember that heidi!) granted it was a small tornado and it was right near where we were... but we've been there during some crazy storms. we used to go every year at the end of august. and it would rain EVERY afternoon. and i do not ever recall anything ever being shut down. usually everyone just flees the parks and you're left there with shorter lines :lmao:

lori... did i ask you if you wanted a cd yet? i know i posted several pages back about it. not sure if you saw it or not!

PirateCutie05 said:
I'm off to get some breakfast. It's French Toast Sunday! :goodvibes
Can I come? I love French toast. I'll probably have some POTC Eggo waffles. :rotfl2: (I'd rather have JACK but what can you do? :confused3 :rotfl: )

LCTsMom said:
Can I come? I love French toast. I'll probably have some POTC Eggo waffles. :rotfl2: (I'd rather have JACK but what can you do? :confused3 :rotfl: )

it's almost as good as having jack ;)

sugaswim said:
nothing usually closes when it rains. i've never seen anything shut and we were there once when a tornado hit (remember that heidi!) granted it was a small tornado and it was right near where we were... but we've been there during some crazy storms. we used to go every year at the end of august. and it would rain EVERY afternoon. and i do not ever recall anything ever being shut down. usually everyone just flees the parks and you're left there with shorter lines :lmao:
They'll shut Dumbo, Aladdin, etc...when there's lightning. There were a few times when I heard they actually closed the parks due to hurricane warnings.

LCTsMom said:
They'll shut Dumbo, Aladdin, etc...when there's lightning. There were a few times when I heard they actually closed the parks due to hurricane warnings.

hmmm makes sense. i guess we've never been near those rides when it's been raining. wherever we've been we've always gotten on what we've wanted

wow i think i officially have a problem... from now through january i will be at disney world at least once a month... :rolleyes1

sugaswim said:
hmmm makes sense. i guess we've never been near those rides when it's been raining. wherever we've been we've always gotten on what we've wanted
I don't mind being there in the rain, as long as I can either wear flip flops so my sneakers don't get trashed for the whole trip, or have access to a nice hot shower, washer & dryer to clean everything up. You walk right on the rides in the rain, that's the best time to go. Also it's much easier without bags or a stroller, then you can run from ride to ride quickly. :umbrella:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter