• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World DVD

Jeanine3kids

Mouseketeer
My kids want me to buy them Disney world DVDs. So they can see all the rides and stuff. It gets them excited about upcoming trips does anyone know where I can buy them. Does Disney World have this should I call them direct or is there some where else I can get this.

Thanks

My kids want me to buy them Disney world DVDs. So they can see all the rides and stuff. It gets them excited about upcoming trips does anyone know where I can buy them. Does Disney World have this should I call them direct or is there some where else I can get this.

Thanks

The best way to view rides (even rides that no longer exisit) is to pull-up ride-through fan videos off youtube!

Yes, Disney World sells a 4 disc set covering each park. I bought mine at the "Ear Port" located at Orlando Intl. Airport.

Frankly, I don't like them very much. There is no naration, and the sound track isn't good. Plus....they are a bit out of date, ie: no Expidition Everst, etc. They were made about 4 years ago.

I would recomend you go on the Disney site and order the vacation planning DVD. It is much better, and it is FREE !!!!

Just my humble opinion......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter