List of rides open/closed for early entry?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
Hi! Is there a list of rides for each park that are open or that are closed for early entry? Trying to sort of get a plan for what to go to first in each park, but want to be sure the attractions/rides will be available! I know last trip, we couldn’t go into Adventure Land, I think, at the early entry?

Hi! Is there a list of rides for each park that are open or that are closed for early entry? Trying to sort of get a plan for what to go to first in each park, but want to be sure the attractions/rides will be available! I know last trip, we couldn’t go into Adventure Land, I think, at the early entry?
The funny thing about that is that no one goes.to Adventureland in the morning. Last year I went two times to MK on our trip. And both times we got there right around early entry and just waited over by Adventureland. Rope dropped there at 9am and we were able to do Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Big Thunder, and Haunted Mansion by 10am. I think that's become my preferred way to do it and just avoid the crowds on the other side in the am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter